• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Sample of 15mg Butyr Fentanyl

slimshady793

Bluelighter
So, I got a sample like the title says.

Can anyone explain me how to make a solution and that I can dose it safely? I have a pretty high opiate tolerance, so I didnt take codeine the first time and want to try butyr-fentanyl.

I am glad for every help I can get!

Thanks guys

Before you even try to make a solution, you NEED proper lab equipment. Gloves, goggles, even a mask and hell, full lab coat. You also need to do it in a clean area and make sure the fentanyl is contained on whichever surface you're using, and clean thoroughly after. If you have pets, don't even touch the fent in an area where they might venture. You should really look into all the precautions chemists would take as this shit can kill you just by fucking up while *handling* it, let alone ingesting. There are plenty of guides on making volumetric solutions so try searching for that. For HR purposes, I felt the need to inform you about proper handing too. I don't want you or any pets to die from improper handling, even if you can make a perfect volumetric solution.

Thanks mate. I appreaciate that you care about me/other people here. Now you can slap me...I have weighted 15mg. Before that I calibrated the scale to check if it works correct. the 10g calibrate weight showed exactly 10,000. So I was pretty sure its quite accurate (but I know thats not a go for eyeballing it)

What I did is, I dipped with one finger into the weighted material which was definitately less than 1mg and mixed the..."molecules" because there wasn't really something you can saw, just dust and mixed it with creatine. I mixed this with about 20mg of creatine and made 3 lines and snorted first half of the first line, waited 10 min and so on.

I know that even this was extremely stupid, but it was such a tiny amount ( I don't want to say it was ok what I did ) . After the 3 lines I felt...maybe a slight sedation, no respiratory depression, I just felt a bit more tired, but i was already.

The thing is and no, not even that is an excuse. I crave a little bit for a opiod turn. I still don't even know how I will dose it, but I was thinking, that I put the about 14,88 (lol) mg in 10 ml 40% spiced rum and put it into a nasal spray bottle.

The thing is, I don't know how much solution on spray is, so I came to the idea to spray it on some creatine powder, which gives me a bit more control over it in terms of dosing and it should be relatively homogen too, the creatine b-f powder. and then slowly snort tiny lines, wait 20 min, snort the next, wait, till I somehow know where the sweet spot is.

I know this is far from harm reduction, but I don't have any better solution atm.

I will try the search function now for the solution making, but I guess it wont help me much, since I don't know how much liquid per spray comes out, I had to order a bottle...Maybe its not the worst idea.

How many doses are 15mg of B-F for a person with a 120mg and more oxycodone tolerance?

/edit

I dont wanna play the risk of taking this substance down, but I multiple read now 2mg snorted for a person with tolerance is a normal dose. I informed myself about the substance before I tested it, but I read various things...

I have fuckin big respect for opioids in the micrograms active dosage area (B-F is that too for non tolerant, sure) but I wouldn't fuck with if when it would be like LSD-25 where 250mcg shoot you into another galaxy.

I mostly took the informations from first hand experience reports, because I couldn't find any scientific info, like equivalent dosages to hydromorphone or buprenorphine which are pretty potent too. Comparisons with fentanyl doesnt help much for me...It kinda useless for me to say yeah its x times less potent than fentanyl...I can't help me with that kind of information, sorry lol maybe I am just dumb.

Last edited:
Everybody who plays with dangerous highly potent opioids / opiates knows that it could always be life saving to have some naloxone.

First, let me say, I don't think about risking my life here with keep eyeballing this shit, but in case someone would get signs of respiratory depression, for example when snorting potent opioids/opiates (guess when IV, its in most cases too late to react). What would happen if, when you start feeling its hard to breath or some other warning signs of possible RD, when you snort a fine powdered 20/10mg Targin (Oxycodone/Naloxone) ?

Naloxone should work when snorted, would it reverse the symptoms of respiratory depression? I got a shitload of these here lol, they are okay orally, but when snorted, even when your not addicted, its doesnt feel right...not as good as pure oxy. (btw I am not physical addicted, just got a extreme high tolerance, but I am on my way to get hooked to be honest, time to take a break...even for me this sounds fuckin retarded sayin, its time to take a break, when playing with B-F lol.

I snorted the last 2 weeks some mediocre H3 (I know it isnt that effective, snorting H3, but I will never shoot anything)
To be honest, from what I felt with my 2nd try now from B-F it doesnt feel much different than my H3 in terms of wellbeing, relaxed, etc.

I am not nodding, never did from H3 too when I took it. Oxy, H and B-F feel quite similar, the only opiate I took, where I really understood why people get hooked on this substance class, was snorting 2mg Dilaudid with really low tolerance, was the first and last time I nod and the euphoria was out of this world

Would be grateful for every answers!

I dipped with one finger into the weighted material
Bad idea, fentanyl has a pretty high transdermal bioavailability, getting too much on your finger could kill you..

I mixed this with about 20mg of creatine and made 3 lines
Another bad idea, as this won't create a homogenous mix, resulting in hotspots that can kill you.

Use proper lab equipment, like morphine-dreams said.

that I put the about 14,88 (lol) mg in 10 ml 40% spiced rum and put it into a nasal spray bottle
You don't wanna snort rum, this will fuck up your nose big time

I will try the search function now for the solution making, but I guess it wont help me much, since I don't know how much liquid per spray comes out, I had to order a bottle
What about using it sublinually ?
Just mix the Butyr-Fentanyl alcohol solution with 20ml water -> 30ml solution with 15mg Butyr-Fentanyl -> 1ml = 0.5mg

Opes hit people different ya know. B-F is short acting, 1/4 as strong as big brother. I wouldn't keep hittin lines and sitting around, you might not feel it till it's too late. And you should never insuflate a dangerously potent opioid till you are positive what you can handle man. I chew on 75mg patch when I can find one, but my buddy will puke his guts out on 20mg or more, and he eats opioids all day.

BTW, creatine, B-F, and spiced rum up a nose? That sounds horribly unpleasant haha too each their own, but shit man yuck

The above posters pretty much covered the basics, but I'll add my $.02.. I think one of the biggest factors is making sure you know exactly what you have. You may think you have b-f when its really f-f, or any other analogue.. These fent analogue's vary in potency, duration of action, ba, ect.ect. So it's important to know exactly what you have.

By the way, there are several threads about making pg fent solutions, just utse.

No, mix volumetrically first and maybe then divide that, but make sure you shake the mixture well each time and dilute until you are very confident the dose is at or lower than 1mg.

I was being very serious about pets and other people, particularly small children. I believe that OP knows the dangers of what they're doing and is clearly trying not to PD, but even a 300ug particle could probably kill a small child or animal. Even if no one dies, if someone gets exposed and it's tied back to OP, that's a LOT of prison time. People all over the Internet ingnore the importance of an appropriate work-space, especially when it comes to ultra-potent, low-mass substances. That's one of the very first things I learned in the 5 weeks of university I ever attended. The long sleeves/pants/covered shoes dress code was so strict that I almost or did get heat stroke walking home one day. It's easy to forget about lab precautions when dealing with drugs, but don't forget that these are RC's and therefore you are their researcher.

Edit: and I don't mean to be a jerk, iamthesuck. I've just heard of ~7 (the fact that I'm losing count...) fatal OD's this past month or two, and they were ALL fent related. Please be careful, guys. I never expected to have friends dropping dead in my/their early 20s... :(

Last edited by a moderator: