View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Salvia - What is Time!

ziggo

Bluelighter
When you do the right amount of Salvia. The drug slows down your sense of time, until time stops. At this point if Salvia decides to show you time you'll perceive it as the "wheel of time."

The wheel of time is "It could physically be described as a tunnel of infinite length and width; a tunnel with reflective furrows. Every furrow is infinite, and there are infinite numbers of them. Living creatures are compulsorily made, by the force of life, to gaze into one furrow. To gaze into it means to be trapped by it, to live that furrow."

The reflective furrows I saw multiple times were all made up of an infinite number of my face. faces. my selfs in different ways. Maybe a form of ego death or maybe that's just how time is or is perceived.

"She asserted that what [brujo] call will belongs to the wheel of time. It is something like the runner of a vine, or an intangible tentacle which all of us possess."

Let me know if you guys have similar stories or this helps anyone.

Hey Ziggo;
The sense of time passing is definitely affected when each moment of consciousness fades so slowly that many moments of experience become coincident like transparent overlays - all the moments still live unfaded for much longer than usual.
I consider it a stack of experience moments but it is like a tunnel of time.
Mental connections can jump between the layers as if it were all one moment.
All physical laws are suspended in this perception.
With open or closed eyes you can see repetition of objects.
I find it is important not to move around very much.
If I turn my head with open eyes I can see 360 degrees.

This is Visionary and Immaterial effects on the S-A-L-V-I-A scale, more than that and the density of layers makes amnesia.

I remember the 360? vision too. Also the opposite, like have potent telescopes/microscopes in front of the eyes and to focus in the smaller details of the things I see. Once in one salvia trip I was incarnated in a dog, scaping from a gang of wild childs armed with sticks and stones. I would swear that that experience was 100% real, that somehow the salvia unlock my spirit from my body and locked it in the dog?s body for me to have that precise experience, that lasted like a flash of 1-2 seconds only. It?s hard to proof, thought ;)