• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Salvia Divinorum - New Experience - first and probably last salvia trip

salvia was nothing I loved air duster not saying its safe but its very intense felt great.

As stated a million times...........salvia is some crazy shit :) Every once in a while when I'm on easy psych like 2c-i or on mephedrone I will take a small hit and try to get something useful from it but it is just too weird for anyone to fully grasp.

Sounds pretty intense... salvia is most definitely some crazy shit!

I tried it once at a festival. I was also with a group of people: some friends, some acquaintances. I smoked a few hits a few times but it just made me itch. Then somebody with a proper bong came along so I packed that shit as much as I could and ripped it.

Within seconds I was in a very strange place. I seemed to be experiencing two dimensions - normal reality, and a second, darker layer just underneath the surface which you could see if you peeled away reality. I don't really know how else to describe it.

One of my friends was wearing a bright-coloured headband. She turned into a parrot. She looked exactly the same visually, but my brain was telling me that she was a parrot.

I'm not sure what I said but I wasn't making much sense. It was all very confusing and not particularly pleasant as it made me quite paranoid - I haven't done it since. I think that it could be fun in the right setting though.

I know this thread is old, but, to the OP, I appreciate the short description. I stumbled over a video of a guy jumping out the window (not really high in the air, and he didnt get hurt, he was fine), but the point that he felt the need to get out of the situation that direly didn't look good.

I also saw a compilation of bad salvia trips. It seems all the same. First, person laughs hysterically and uncontrollably. The laughter is VERY short-lived. Then a look of complete confusion, then utter terror. Arms are raised as if a person has a gun pointed at their back while being held up/robbed, or another strange position, but something is always done w arms...then for most people, they started shouting in terror. Their balance if gone completely or almost completely.

When, what looks to be the most terrifying experience of their lives passes, they have no recollection of exactly what happened, but seemed to have an inkling it was something negative. For me personally, the risk of feeling that way far outrisks the possibility of feeling good.

**Now that the issue of gravity was mentioned, it explains alot of their body positioning, and why they were shouting in terror.

I have never heard of this until a couple of days ago, in passing here on bluelight, then when I was watching a video about something else, I happened to notice a video on salvia, and watched out of curiousity. I'm glad I did.

Last edited:
As another BLer said, she will bitchslap you for wanting a 'quick fix hallucinogen' and not knowing to respect her! That woman doesn't mess around.

I know this thread is old, but, to the OP, I appreciate the short description. I stumbled over a video of a guy jumping out the window (not really high in the air, and he didnt get hurt, he was fine), but the point that he felt the need to get out of the situation that direly didn't look good.

I also saw a compilation of bad salvia trips. It seems all the same. First, person laughs hysterically and uncontrollably. The laughter is VERY short-lived. Then a look of complete confusion, then utter terror. Arms are raised as if a person has a gun pointed at their back while being held up/robbed, or another strange position, but something is always done w arms...then for most people, they started shouting in terror. Their balance if gone completely or almost completely.

When, what looks to be the most terrifying experience of their lives passes, they have no recollection of exactly what happened, but seemed to have an inkling it was something negative. For me personally, the risk of feeling that way far outrisks the possibility of feeling good.

**Now that the issue of gravity was mentioned, it explains alot of their body positioning, and why they were shouting in terror.

I have never heard of this until a couple of days ago, in passing here on bluelight, then when I was watching a video about something else, I happened to notice a video on salvia, and watched out of curiousity. I'm glad I did.
People smoke stupidly high extracts of this stuff, what do you expect?
10x is the shit imo

^This is how it affects me every time.

morninggloryseed said:
As another BLer said, she will bitchslap you for wanting a 'quick fix hallucinogen' and not knowing to respect her! That woman doesn't mess around.
this too, I feel like recently I've been trying to "just have a quick trip", and there's no more laughter and more of the weird headspace/gravity shit, rather than the really good first two or three experiences I had with it.