Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Salvia Divinorum (10x extract) - Experienced - Consistent Trips

amapola

Bluelight Crew
I've used Salvia for a while now, usually in low doses, as I find it really helps with depression and anxiety. When I first started using it I felt the often described fear, but easily overcame that ages ago and have had many very enjoyable and quite revealing trips. What I am going to describe below is a recurring trip that has become the modus operandi of salvia on me. Note that my breakthrough dose is about a 1/3 gram of 10x (mild mood improvement and visuals dose about half that), taken through wooden pipe with torch lighter. I also only take Salvia outside on warm sunny days so I can ground myself if I must.
---
As I hold in my hit I can begin to hear the sun humming and taking possession of the world around me. The humming increases in strength and my entire visual field begins to vibrate in tune to it. Releasing the hit produces no smoke and feels just like the exhalation of a normal breath, as though the only effect of smoking was allowing the Salvia in. On the first few breaths of fresh air I begin to feel the familiar pull of Salvia on my consciousness, always unyieldingly to the right. In the past there have been reasons why I needed to not trip after taking the hit, and focusing my mind on resisting that force has allowed me to regain control before.

Giving into the pull, the colour saturation and contrast of my vision increases forming a vibrant stained glass image of my field of sight. The glass then shatters into fractured shards of pure colours, which are all sucked away to the left of my vision (or is it still Salvia pulling me to the right). At this point my vision clouds into an unknown colour which can only be described as peaceful. For a moment I am fully aware of every cell in my body and that is when the dissociative effects begin.

My spirit is suddenly cold and frightened and I realize that the peaceful colour is in fact by body itself and I am now above it, looking down on a smaller and smaller sphere of peace as I rise higher. The universe is brilliant and unknown outside the sphere, but by no means shapeless, and I am aware of Salvia's presence for the first time. I can hear the thoughts and fears of what was once my body running uncontrollably through what was my head, but Salvia guides me away from it and takes me deep into the shifting 3D maze of crystallity to the point where I think I may be lost forever, but know in my soul that I can find my way home.

Salvia speaks to me now, saying and showing me what she will. Colourful scenes both lived, dreamt, possible and impossible form from and dissolve into the mists of this endless maze and clarity is beyond explanation. Finally when Salvia is done with me, time past on Earth seemingly has no bearing on the length of the trip, I awaken into the warmth, comfort and simple ignorant delusions of my body once more.
---
After the trip is over I have effects similar to a low dose of Salvia (brightened colours, heightened senses, etc. for an hour or so and improved mood and concentration etc. for up to multiple days).