• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Safe to insufflate meth washed with bitrex containing acetone?

tweakerguy

Bluelighter
Ok i'm gonna get the obvious outta the way first. Yes i'm fully aware that acetone bought from the beauty dept. isn't the "dry" stuff (even though it says 100% acetone and the only two ingredients are the acetone and bitrex). This was done purely out of necessity and proving a point. I got questionable gear from a "friend" and wanted to give it a wash just to see what would happen and what was left at the end. Also just wanted PROOF. To my surprise, i lost basically none. At least not a noticeable amount. Anyway, the acetone has bitrex in it. Has anyone resorted to buying the cheap acetone for this purpose and what did the final result yield? Is bitrex safe?

Bitrex is intolerably bitter, if you snort it or eat it you're gonna vomit bigtime.

Best hope that it stayed in the acetone and the meth didnt pick any up.

If you can tolerate it the toxicity is pretty low...

So the only way of finding out is to taste a tiny bit? Shiiiiit. I was hoping maybe the bitrex evaporated with the acetone :sick::mad:
Basically i put the gear in a coffee filter, small amount of acetone in a ceramic mug, and dunked the (crushed) stuff into it a couple times. Then rung it out, and put on a plate to dry. It was just a smallish amount so it wasn't much wasted if it's ruined.

Ok so i put a couple tiny granules on my tongue and..... it tastes like meth. I'm still a little worried about snorting it though. If it's as noxious as everyone says, surely i would've tasted it right?

Ok so i put a couple tiny granules on my tongue and..... it tastes like meth. I'm still a little worried about snorting it though. If it's as noxious as everyone says, surely i would've tasted it right?

Yeah i bet its fine...wouldnt stop me...

You could always plug it i guess, problem solved.

Yeah i bet its fine...wouldnt stop me...

You could always plug it i guess, problem solved.
Haha not about to go down that route (up that route?) yet. But yeah that's true, i thought about just eating it too. It turned out fine.

Just look up the la beast bitrex on youtube hes a competitive eater and in my opinion he got a stomach of steel and he gets destroyed. I mean wrecked. So id say hell no.

I used to watch a ton of his videos lol
Great entertainment. I think the hardest one to watch was when he drank the gallon(?) of Tobasco in like 5 min.

Anyway, the dope turned out to be fine, but i had a weird reaction to whatever it was cut with before the wash. I did some and it just gave me a panic attack. Either that or half a year of daily use caught up with me.
I'm done. 4 days clean and besides wanting to sleep all day, i feel so much better.