• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Safe to Binge Adderall XR?

booty119

Greenlighter
Been taking my Addies very strictly for the past few months, and wanted to reward myself. Was thinking about taking an 30mg XR tonight, after I've had one at 9am this morning, and one more at 9am this coming morning. Is this kinda binge relatively safe to do? I don't have a high tolerance to this med yet, because I've only taken the one a day, but was just wondering what an all nighter with a redose for the morning is gonna be like. Thanks for the help in advance boyohs

When people say binge, they usually are referring to a few days. Yes, you will be fine, I've done adderall xR 2/3 times a day for 2 weeks straight. I stopped once I started getting nosebleeds and bad headaches. Just know what your body's limit is and binging on adderall shouldn't be a problem unless you have heart problems or a history of it, really bad anxiety etc because ADHD meds will worsen it

It really depends on your body i can. However for example if my therapist did hed get a arthymia because he was born with a abnormality. Also sudden increases in bp could be dangerous if your atrisk of stroke or heaty attacks ect.