• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Safe substances to dose powder benzos in

Dr_Robotnik

Bluelighter
So got some etizolam powder here.. only bought 100mg to air on the safe side of the disaster. Big problem being I ordered 100ml PG solution from Amazon and it's still not here (ordered 20th December 8(), is there any way to dose it in anything else safely or should I just order more PG solution? I did stick a wet pin in the bag and had a dip but it looked like a spec and didn't do much.

Got a few apaurins and bensedin left but diazepam seems to be lacking it's magic these days.

I should also mention I still have a bit of a Xanax tolerance, upto 7-10mg a day around 6 weeks ago I stopped, now the usual 20mg valium doesn't seem to have much effect. More like 40mg is required at least, but it's a fine line between overdoing it..

Any other solutions around the house I could dose the etiz in?

Nothing like that round the house man. It's so annoying just come off a pretty heavy stim sesh from new year I feel great considering but had hoped for a night of chill. Blues don't seem to do much for me and I'm pretty wary of attempting to dose powder etiz with no scales/solution.

The stupid side of my brain says to try sticking a pinky in for a light skim but I know from messing with diazepam powder in the past that is not the way.

Might just have to wait a few days place another order for PG solution and have a couple beers instead.

So you have never tried etizolam? SWIM ordered 250mg and should receive it tomorrow. SWIM loves etizolam and always used to buy it in pellet form but went for the powder since it was so much cheaper. I have heard people use Everclear or any SUPER STRONG alcoholic beverage. I think it would be best for you to wait if you have no ISO or PG solution.. I wouldn't dip a pinky in if you are at all worried about that, always err on the side of caution with etizolam! :)

Use your brain and Google what liquid that etizolam should dissolve into and then you will have your answer. I'm thinking very high proof alcohol would suffice.

Just remember if you screw up dosing then you can end up doing all kinds of fun things that put yourself and others in danger.

vape etizolam.

throw 20-30mg into a lightbulb and hit that shit. effects are immeadiate and long lasting.

Yes 20mg sounds like a lots of etizolam but much of it is wasted in the vaping. Ive vaped up to 80mg at a time.

Ive seen people throw a whole 1000mg in a bulb and hit it nonstop until they just are too fucked to continue.

Its surprisingly safe. Just don't combine with alcohol or suck up the powder while trying to smoke it. 5mg of etizolam on the tongue is pretty strong.

And always have a strong fast acting NDRI to counteract too much etizolam. I recommend a-PVP or MDPV

Vaping sounds a bad idea. Wound up doing ~5mg caps lost alot in the bag but say I did 20mg maybe more last night with a couple beers and not being as fucked as I am today off 2 caps.

Seems a pretty decent drug. Will probably buy more another time and use the solutuion.

vape etizolam.

throw 20-30mg into a lightbulb and hit that shit. effects are immeadiate and long lasting.

Yes 20mg sounds like a lots of etizolam but much of it is wasted in the vaping. Ive vaped up to 80mg at a time.

Ive seen people throw a whole 1000mg in a bulb and hit it nonstop until they just are too fucked to continue.

Its surprisingly safe. Just don't combine with alcohol or suck up the powder while trying to smoke it. 5mg of etizolam on the tongue is pretty strong.

And always have a strong fast acting NDRI to counteract too much etizolam. I recommend a-PVP or MDPV

That's horrible HR information. No one follow this idiotic advice.

I make my own etiz caps myself, so using a liquid is out, so I cut mine with an inert powder (I use bicarb). I use 10mg of bicarb for 1 mg of etiz; I've found using less bicarb makes even dispersal of the etizolam easier. When mixing the two it's very important to be methodical, or you'll risk getting hotspots of etizolam in there. I grind the two with a pestle and mortar, then go over it with a razor blade for good measure. Also, it can help to dye the bicarb with food colouring, this makes it very easy to see if your etizolam is evenly dispersed.

I've tried PG, but don't like liquid dosing, and using inert powder can work out a lot cheaper. The key thing is to be careful and methodical when cutting the mix.

Last edited:
That's horrible HR information. No one follow this idiotic advice.

Glad you pointed that out.

It certaintly isnt smart, but sure is fun. Messing with powder Etizolam in any way isnt smart though. But one good thing about vaping it is you can take a small hit, wait, hit it again to get the dose just right. Less of a commitment than swallowing a capsule with Etizolam that was weighed on a cheap milligram scale with a +-5mg error.

Way less likely to die than fucking with street heroin or opiate pills though ;]

Start with 10mg at least though if you do vape. You will be wasting a reasonable amount. Or start even smaller of youre a true careful researcher. Be open minded

Smoking benzos is a great way to end up in a total amnesic state.

Realistically you could dissolve etizolam in something like warm olive oil/corn oil/canola oil if you needed to... but store that shit away from the kitchen and add dye to it...

and weigh the stuff before you dissolve it, so you know what the actual concentration ends up being.

I use the powder myself sometimes, and I never knew it could be dissolved in kitchen oils before, so that's very useful info to me...(I was considering using alcohol, but this sounds far safer).

Does anyone know if it's dissolvable at room temperatures, or does it have to be heated to a certain temperature first?

Realistically the best HR advice would be ALWAYS order the PG solution BEFORE you order the powder benzo's/etizolam!

Trying to dose caps unless you have very accurate scales is pretty tricky, plus I feel you waste more getting it into the caps.

Just ordered another 100mg of Etiz, except this time I already have the PG solution (the one that I was going to use last time, lol).

Stay safe, powder benzo's of any description are risky territory without a solution IMO, even if I had the scales I would rather liquid dose.

Does it have to be like the food grade PG, or can I use the stuff they use in e-juice? I only ask cause my vape shop has a guy that sells PG to the shop, and he gave me a very good quote. Or are the two exactly the same?

^ Good question... I am a moderate e-cig user with a decent APV, using 50/50 PG/VG solutions, but pure PG and VG seems to be available for DIY flavors.

I make my own etiz caps myself, so using a liquid is out, so I cut mine with an inert powder (I use bicarb). I use 10mg of bicarb for 1 mg of etiz; I've found using less bicarb makes even dispersal of the etizolam easier. When mixing the two it's very important to be methodical, or you'll risk getting hotspots of etizolam in there. I grind the two with a pestle and mortar, then go over it with a razor blade for good measure. Also, it can help to dye the bicarb with food colouring, this makes it very easy to see if your etizolam is evenly dispersed.

I've tried PG, but don't like liquid dosing, and using inert powder can work out a lot cheaper. The key thing is to be careful and methodical when cutting the mix.

You the man! Your posts are always spot on, like I'm gonna write a reply and read yours and there is what I was gonna write minus the rant.....bicarb could alter the pH once they dissolve, not sure, but would check that out...I'd liquid dose with ethanol (real low concentration) dunno if it's soluble in edible glycerine, the medical growers I know are all doing their extracts with Glycerine now to avoid using strong ethanol and they taste great!!! Not all edible glycerine has the same consistency though, I prefer the more liquid one...thought about PG, but it tastes like ass, remember orally dosing ampoules diluted in PG and yuck......maybe lactose/starch/something harmless and edible, and the coloring idea is great, and get a good scale!!! If you are gonna be making your own benzo doses it's a must, buy a good one, like a Tanita or equivalent, saw many sites selling sketchy scales...best bet is eBay or a gold bullion supply house...and once you quit some drugs you can invest in gold and use it for that....I can't complain it's paying my rent and my scripted meds and illegal drugs :p it's not gonna be evenly dispersed even if you weigh it all in the doses you want due to breathing near the powder,encapsulating, damn the slightest movement, wind can blow away some specks and we are talking about sand drop quantities....and is vaping etizolam technically possible? Like they do with Mandrax (Methaqualone) in South Africa? Does it have a lower vap. temperature? do vendors mix the etizolam with caffeine/some other shit to make it 'smokable'.....that's disgusting if they do that... I like my RC's but sometimes I think RCs are a plot to end the multibillion lost war on real drugs and start a way cheaper hopeless war against 'internet drugs' 'china drugs' whatever the media will call them...I hate the black market as much as any regular druggie with social anxiety....but these drugs, even though I do some, some are really scary.... Smoking benzo powder sounds like a terrible idea...with the BA benzos have any other ROA but oral is unnecessary unless you be in a hospital setting....I've never tried RC benzos since I can get them real ones, I got 500mg of alprazolam powder from a factory I went to for work once where I knew this Technician...I didn't weigh since I had a massive tolerance but I dissolved it all in 250ml 96% (192 proof) grain alcohol and lasted me more than a year cause I got alprazolam pills and it's so much easier than liquid dosing, also if you have to travel, gotta take your meds in public pulling a needle less (if I was lucky, lol sometimes I used my Terumo 1ml .29s I used for IVing just cause I had them laying around, going to a bar and getting a syrng and unloading the full content in a gin & tonic isn't the safest/brightest idea, but I was/am really antisocial and awkward and thought I was being smart and sophisticated carrying syringes with legal shit.....)....I really dunno if it's more dangerous than doing street drugs, yeah in the fact that you don't have to the streets, cop, get mugged/arrested....it's the future, but then again I preferred the future of 10 years ago when I could order awesome giant poppy pods for real cheap from eBay and with total discretion and knowing what you're getting......always doubted Silk Road, which turned out great cause I got bit coins to buy shit there but chickened out :)...damn I know how ridiculously expensive benzos are ohm the street in america (2-5 dollars a xanax bar, lol I buy 25 times that here illegally, and legally about 60)....I need benzos, been on them for 15years, but damn I really hate the potential outcome this could have on dr. scripting benzos...even worse, scripting more SSRIs and less benzos...so what benzo does Etizolam resembles the most? PG seems to be the most repeated answer and on the sites I've seen selling etizolam they always sell it...dunno about stirring and dose consistency in liquid, though I assume in PG it'd be pretty even and easy/fast...I remember when I was in high school and kids put crushed benzos on top of their bowls.....what's the thing with smoking powders that are obviously not meant for smoking? I mean I smoke a load of weed and cigarettes and smoked worse stuff....but smoking benzos???? Btw I'm interested in the PG for dissolving hashish/bud and making a cannabis e-cog, would that be possible or cannabis doesn't dissolve in PG? I know a guy that was trying to make one but in a way much more complicated manner....

Yeah, if you're gonna do that, you'll need high quality scales accurate to a single milligram. Dosing the the etizolam in liquid is just so inconvenient when your out and about, because it usually involves using a syringe to dose it with, which ain't so discrete. Personally I prefer powder dosing because it leaves you more options (although it takes more work); you can cap it, use a tablet press, you could probably even smoke it if you could find a powder that won't burn before vapourizing properly. (That's if heat doesn't destroy the etizolam itself). Above all though, it's very important to be methodical if you're cutting the stuff with inert powders; you do not need a hotspot of pure drug in there.

I'm not sure if weed will dissolve in e-juice, but I'm hoping synthetic cannabinoids will; I'm on the e-cigs myself right now, and an akb48 juice would be right up my street.

Good to hear from you again WLH how goes things in sunny SA?

I use Creatine Monohydrate to cut etizolam powder and it seems to work very well.

I use 1 gram (1000mg) of pure Etizolam to 100 grams of pure Creatine to make a blend containing 1mg of etizolam to every 0.1g of blend, so you will still need accurate digi-scales that go down to 0.01 of a gram for accurate dosing.

I figured that as long as the two chemicals were of a similar density and consistency, which they do seem to be, then a uniform blend could easily be achieved. Furthermore, even if you were to take a half a gram of the blend, which would be a very high dose of etizolam at 5mg, you'd only be taking 1/10th of the recommended daily dose of Creatine, and much less then what is already naturally in your body.

It's convenient because you can buy a 250g tub of Creatine, dump it out, weigh back in 100g and then add the gram of etizolam. This means you can close the lid and shake it like you were Tom Cruize in Cocktail. Powdered etizolam is slightly sparkly and the Creatine has more of a matte appearance, so if you look at the finished blend under a good light you will be able to check that it is blended well. Always re-mix before every dose.

It would be important to check the label of the Creatine you are using that it is 100% Creatine Monohydrate and not blended with any other supplements.

If you are going to obtain etizolam powder - and try to avoid it if possible - Please be extremely careful. Do your research and don't take my advice as gospel. Read as many experience reports as you can.

As many others have said, making a propylene glycol solution may well be the safest way and I would probably use this method if it was practical for me.