• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Safe oxy Ativan combo ????? Help

Slayer0344

Bluelighter
I am 72 hours off of Suboxone and have been taking oxy to deal with the withdrawal until I can get back on Suboxone next week.

the oxy is giving me HORRIFIC intense amounts of anxiety and I’m really struggling. Can someone advice a safe ativan/lorazepam dose to take to help combat this whilst taking 40mg oxy per day? Please help

I would probably start with the lowest recommended medicinal dose, which I think is .5mg — and see if that helps. I certainly wouldn't take any more than 2mg a day if you're also taking 40mg of Oxy daily as well. Just play it safe — mixing benzos with opioids is like playing Russian roulette with your life.

I am 72 hours off of Suboxone and have been taking oxy to deal with the withdrawal until I can get back on Suboxone next week.

the oxy is giving me HORRIFIC intense amounts of anxiety and I’m really struggling. Can someone advice a safe ativan/lorazepam dose to take to help combat this whilst taking 40mg oxy per day? Please help
I don’t think it’s the oxy giving you anxiety it’s more likely you not having your Subs,and the Oxys are just null & void,,but what do I know I’m just a druggie😬

The subs should be completely null and void now . I piss tested clean for subs 48 hours ago

Never had issue with Ativan and oxycodone 30-40 MG oxy a day and 3 X 2mg Ativan also was on morphine er at the same time. Just keep Ativan and Oxycodone use together at least 4 hour apart( taken together ok) but don't take a bunch of each at same time, is my point.