Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Victoria) Safe liquid g dose question

west.heidelberg

Bluelighter
So I’ve ended up with a bit of juice. Never done it, just ended up with it when the plug had no change and got offered it, said why not. What’s a safe first dose?? Cheers

I don’t know the answer but I did have to help shift a bloke today who overdid it and was unconscious for 6 hours. It’s scary stuff. Good luck with it.

Yeah thanks guys. I’m in no rush to use it, I’m a smackie ha. And somehow avoided GHB during my pinger rat days. Guess curiosity got the better of me when the offer was sprung. In no rush to use it and certainly won’t be using while on anything else.

3-4 ml then 2 ml more an hour and half later if not asleep.

Be very careful. Keep track of how much you use.

No more than 5 ml at once. Don't have 5 ml first then an hour later take another 5 ml, that could kill you

There is no standard concentration of liquid GHB. If what you have is in water you can just evaporate 5-10ml and weigh it to get the concentration. It doesn't dry easy, but doesn't need to be perfect since GHB doses are several grams.

Yeah thanks guys. I’m in no rush to use it, I’m a smackie ha. And somehow avoided GHB during my pinger rat days. Guess curiosity got the better of me when the offer was sprung. In no rush to use it and certainly won’t be using while on anything else.
Don't have it with alcohol.at all.
Get yourself a cough syrup syringe.Start at 1ml. Have another
.5-1ml if desired.repeat until your at your desired level of intoximication.
Don't go over 3ml at once and wait about 3hrs between doses or until it starts to wear off which takes about 3hrs