• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Sadies sexy Friday thread: Get it all out, lets have some fun!

Couldnt remeber the time zone shit if it was.earlier or later by 6 hours....Im a fuckin moron lolz

3fpm, 3meopcp, am2011 / 5k-ab48f / and all my chores done ready for a weekend of creative bliss. Happy belated birthday Scotchmist aswell while I remember. Have a great weekend.

Lots of chasing firebreathing creatures and smoking spliffs, haven't actually slept, find h like amphet these days!!

Considering i've not slept I feel remarkably fresh :)

How is EADD?

Oh and Happy belated Birthday from me too!! =D

Where the hell have you been Josh ya fit bastard? Running Imma guess.... Glad to hear you're fighting fit! xxx Wrap up man, it's meant to be cold! <3

I've been about, just not very talkative at the moment :p

New job has got me quite enthusiastic about my work again, and I'm being tasked with implementing a couple of pipelines I picked up from the last two studios I worked at, so plenty of responsibility too, keeping me on the straight and narrow! Absolutely loving not having to commute in London any more and this new place has flexible hours so if I want to sleep in or fuck off at 4pm one day, I can - I've almost always got the hours banked to do so.

So my quality of life is much improved. Health wise I'm feeling great too, so glad I made the call to stop drinking. 5 months now! Keep considering packing in the weed too, had a couple of week long breaks and felt good, then bought some in for the weekend with the intention of not caning it constantly, which never works. Feels like my lungs are the place I'm weakest in my running now so maybe I'll have a decent break when I start properly training for my first half marathon, which is only 4 months away now - so I guess I should start doing that soon. Trying to do one long run a week but haven't been over 15k yet. That said, I feel like if I had to run a half tomorrow, I could do it - I just want to get a good time on the day!

I've gotten properly weird in my old age: running, eating healthily, not wasted all the time. I sort of like it and hate it in equal parts :) <3

Cheers Ceres/BCF... <3

Nice to see you around to Josh, glad to hear your health has improved so much. Probably in considerably better health than myself by the sounds of it... Well done man <3

Yeah, sounds like you got it sorted tbh Josh, definitely put myself to shame as well on the health front. Fucking half marathon indeed! Good on ya.

Weekend has been uneventful, went to some comedy thing on Friday night, yesterday was a write off, today is mostly codeine and weed and doing nothing.

I'm still balancing it out with the occasional half gram line of ketamine or three day mdma binge at a festival, so don't worry too much, you haven't completely lost me yet! Although I am occasionally worried to find myself trying to fit in messy nights around my running schedule, a lot of me still feels like it should be the other way around! And in a consequenceless world, it undoubtedly would be. But being sick for so long reeeally sucked, so now I feel like I have to try to do what I can to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Thanks for all the kind words though guys, whoever said there was no love left in this place (did anyone say that? Probably not.) was a big fat stinky liar. :D <3