• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Sadies sexy Friday thread: Get it all out, lets have some fun!

Sadie

Bluelight Crew
Good morning you incredibly sexy people. Only up for a bit and already cannot wait for my nap! Bring on the zzzzzzzzzzz's On the close shift tonight and I could stab a clown. Not because I'm on the night shift but because they're creepy as fuck. Just sayin' is all.....

Off for the weekend! YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!

What's everyone getting up to. Hopefully something DAMN good! Enjoy your weekend folks be safe but have a damn good time!

Morning Sadie!

Yeah am yet ta sleep myself! dunno bout you lot but good gear acts like decent phet to me!

Nothing planned as far as I know, sure the gf will get some attention this weekend, most probably a filthy weekend hotel visit =D

Enjoy all!!

Very nice BCF! Enjoy sexy times!

Nah, I've slept but not for long. I have things I have to do early in the morning M-F so needs must but nap time awaits before my 5pm start!

BTW, Morning you! It really is so lovely to see you back here again! <3

=D

Ahh fair nuff, You must be running on fumes by the end of the day!!!

Morning to you too! Yeah has been a long while since I was active on here :)

Friday...it can't be it was only Thursday an hour ago.....bollox best get to work and pretend to be proffesional

Good luck with the work Allein, I don't envy ya!!
My day is going to consist of kush gear and music =D

Good luck with the work Allein, I don't envy ya!!
My day is going to consist of kush gear and music =D

I have it down to a fine art, or at least that's what I keep telling myself ;)

I have a couple of meetings but other than that I'll be poking about with random stuff and getting FA done

=D

Ahh fair nuff, You must be running on fumes by the end of the day!!!

Morning to you too! Yeah has been a long while since I was active on here :)

Dat's what naps are for. I'll be singing a different tune at the end of my shift though no doubt. Woke up sore as hell today!

As I said, It's really nice to see you back! You've been very much missed!

Morning all. Working tomorrow due to a milestone delivery next week, and running a local cross country race on Sunday. So keeping it clean this weekend. Which, since I spent half of last weekend on another planet, is probably a good idea :D

Have a good one guys :) <3

Where the hell have you been Josh ya fit bastard? Running Imma guess.... Glad to hear you're fighting fit! xxx Wrap up man, it's meant to be cold! <3

You beat me to it this time, Sadie-Lou! ;)

Though the thread title is brilliant. =D

I'm actually taking a rare weekend off the assorted druggage, so my Friday will be a night in with the dog.

<3

Good Morning and Happy Friday to all.

Were both pretty fragile after last night, so snoozing on the sofa, lazing in the sun and feeling sorry for ourselves :D

Have a great day everyone

Bear

You beat me to it this time, Sadie-Lou! ;)

Though the thread title is brilliant. =D

I'm actually taking a rare weekend off the assorted druggage, so my Friday will be a night in with the dog.

<3

My weekend, Friday and Saturday anyway will be quite the opposite.. drugs are needed and by the skip load.

Just had a payment from a customer land.... I'm rich.. til it's gone.. 8)

I'm busy Sunday -- we're having a painting day at work, so nothing stronger than weed until then (well, maybe 5 mg. diazepam tonight, if needed). But I have booked Monday and Tuesday off work, so a clandestine chemical purchase is looking fairly likely on Sunday night .....

Just coming down through the lake district. Beautiful. Today's going to be a good one <3

Still up after work and pretty drunk now have to work 11 hours tonight so should probabky be asleep.but music sounds so good on wine and vaping shatter...Great Morning all! Wish it was sexy Friday for me...maybe masturbation if that counts...oh and I'm not in Europe so srry if I'm cheating by posting in here but I must.

Last edited:
So is it proper morning in England already? Dark as fuck still over here 5 23 a.m. here and a nice 31 degrees

31 degrees is waaaaay too hot for me! I like it around 17 - 19. You can always put more clothes on ..... but there's a limit to how many you can take off. Especially in company .....

F* I think thats what im usin anyways maybe kelvin tho.who fuckin knows