• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Rum Infused Cocaine

gessi800

Greenlighter
If i had some rum that was mixed with cocaine and i wanted to extract the cocaine out of the rum, how would i go about doing that? Would something like a food dehydrator and a acetone wash do the trick ?

You would just have to dry it out. You can use a double boiler on the stove if you have an electric stove and a window open nearby with ventilation. Then once you get it almost completely dry you can put it on a plate and air dry is the rest of the way so you don't burn the powder

Alternatively if you don't want to risk blowing up your kitchen you can just put it out on a few large plates by a window and wait for it to completely evaporate.

I believe the rum would also leave some sugars and such behind, all the stuff that gives it its color and flavor. Well if it's clear rum, it might be minimal, if it's dark rum, it will be less minimal. I don't think you'd end up with pure cocaine after it evaporates.

Drying it out would leave you nothing but degraded benzoylecgonine, maybe 10% cocaine if that. Your best bet at this point is to drink it and enjoy it for what it is.. The sugars and other impurities will make any product unsnortable anyways.

-GC

I guess I always assume clear liquor is a lot more pure than it is. I don't know why, it never feels clean the next day

Drying it out would leave you nothing but degraded benzoylecgonine, maybe 10% cocaine if that. Your best bet at this point is to drink it and enjoy it for what it is.. The sugars and other impurities will make any product unsnortable anyways.

-GC
why?

Cocaine hydrolyzes easily, and for some reason this process is increased majorly when trying to dry out a cocaine solution. I have no real explanation as to why, you would think it would hydrolyze faster in the solution but that’s not the case. The end product will have little numbing and little activity compared to before.

-GC