• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

RSPB Survey - Big Garden Bird Watch

now would the bbc approve of this, 8o would they accept our data (yes i know its rspb, but auntie beeb does like to stick its nose in) ;)

They have 2 the Birdies are 4 every1:)
Besides tis impotant info we are gathering.

They have 2 the Birdies are 4 every1:)
Besides tis impotant info we are gathering.

yes and they have employees who like their illicit substances too.

when does the data need to be in? havent looked out the winda much

^
lol at the 61 prisons, wonder if it is mandatory

I'm doing from 1.00 to 2.00pm.

so far only 2 fat squirrels and the robins :|

lets see if we can get a mention "bag heads twiddling their thumbs due to the latest heroin drought blah blah blah.

im just going to make my results up, as i dont have a whole hour to spend.

they will be a true reflection of the birdies that visit my garden here in the ghetto.

my dad told me i shouldnt do that,but he 's a better man than me. specially seein as i am a woman.

Nothing outstanding recorded here.

4 blackbirds
2 blue tits
1 crow
2 collared doves
2 dunnocks
6 robins
3 starling

and 2 squirrels...

Nice to just sit and look.

:|Lost a very good freind this mornng. So i needed something 2 take me mind off it , I been blessed 2 see a waxwing n a Jay also coal tits, blue tit , long tails,blackbirds, robins, Great tits a real good turn out. R.I .P Tony

:|Lost a very good freind this mornng. So i needed something 2 take me mind off it , I been blessed 2 see a waxwing n a Jay also coal tits, blue tit , long tails,blackbirds, robins, Great tits a real good turn out. R.I .P Tony

Sorry to hear that mate, really am.

We're going out for a nature walk now so we'll see what we can see. Lucky seeing that waxwing, beautiful creatures aint they?

My pal bought me this...
fat-bird-diy-ball-42565-9478_zoom.jpg

I can't wait to use it and feed the little birdies <3

Oh, this is a bloody awful practise, they often keep them in cages as a trap so that bigger, more dangerous (as far as gamekeepers are concerned) birds come to try and eat the magpie and end up getting caught and killed themselves.

The poor magpies really freak out when predators are right next to them like cats and they can't escape. It's cruel on the magpies and the birds of prey that they're used to catch.

Evil bastards, if u know of anyone doing this then please let me know where they are, I'll soon stop them doing it.
Watch yourself mate some of them are booby trapped to catch retardus spasticus!

During the summer months we get a nighthawk that likes to sit in the middle of the road.
As you approach it, it takes off and flies circles around you, then lands again about 20 feet infront of you.

Thanks SHM. %)

1 out of nearly 5,000 isn't too bad. I guess rehab did me some good. =D

Just seen a pair of Goldfinhces . 1st time in the garden really nice little fella's amazing colours.

There's a whole permanent flock of goldfinches in a hedge down the road from my house. And I get about 2 a year in the garden. :(

Birdwatch results out soon. Sometime in March anyhow.

so do yolive in the country then, i havent been watching birds for a bit, apart from the single magpies constantly looming.....then ya ad them up so its never 1 for sorrow..