• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Room temperature and cocaine

XXLINK_VXX

Greenlighter
So I’ve recently began to do coke again. Nothing crazy, just a gram throughout a day or two. But I’ve noticed my chest would immediately get tight around the second or third line. It would induce a bit of panic but I’m good at dealing with it. I noticed my hands and feet would become extremely cold as well. So I decided to turn the air conditioner off at my house and the cold extremities and tight chest almost instantaneously ceased. I’ve look for an answer all through out the web and got nothing. But cold temperatures do constrict blood vessels in an attempt to regulate heat through out the body. So does room temperature and coke actually coincide with one another in terms of contributing to negative sides or unwanted effects? I felt like I was going to have a stroke before raising the temperature of my house.

Last edited:
Obviously I can't answer with certainty, but sounds as if you may have a circulation issue. I'd probably lay off any stims until I saw a doc.

No, no circulation issues, I’m incredibly fit and my doctor said my vitals are outstanding. So I know it’s not that. Maybe bad yay? Couldn’t say, all I know is I felt better when I raised the temperature of the room. Oh well, thanks for the heads up though.

Cold sweats maybe? Possibly heart burn from the coke, happens sometimes.
Maybe you are feeling a little anxious or worried because of the tight chest which can often lead to a feeling of being cold she to nausea