• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rolling and driving messes with heads.....

BestA

Bluelighter
We had a pill party on the weekend at my mates house and it was a very very good night i will have some pictures soon but at about 4am four of my best mates jumped in the car to drop one home who hadnt droped and was tired and buy some gum and smokes couse we had run out. Well they crashed going 160km/h in to a brick wall and were nearly killed...
but all of them walked away no cuts just banged up a bit and there are a few small resones that they survived and some other strange things:

1. The wall that they hit was 1 and 1/2 meters thick exept about 3 meters were the owners couldnt afford to get it renforced so it was thin and thats were they hit.....

2. His new rims that he had got a few days before all snaped if he had the origainal rims on the car would have rolled...

3. My mate sitting in the passenger side clicked his seat belt on about 1 min before they crashed....

4. The song that they were singing just before they crashed was madonnas song "This will be the die that i die"

5. The first person they saw and talked to when they got out of the car was another random rolling dude...

6. and every one who has seen the car and heard that they were going 160 says they should have been killed or at lest one of them shouldnt have made it....

and they were all rolling hard and none had to go to hospital all got out of the car fine but it was the worst come down thinking about all the little what ifs and really messed with a few of our heads! so i would just like to say that you shouldnt drive when your drinking or rolling because it dosnt only fuk with your head but with all your mates as well....

i will get some pictures of the car and wall and put them up here when i get them!

I think you'll find the general consensus around here is to not take drugs and drive.

I personally don't like to do it because I can think of more relaxing ways to spend my pills.

Whilst I don't believe in social darwinism, I'd have to say that this amounts to idiocy at best. Not only were your friend endangering their own lives, and nearly ending them, they could have quite easily killed an innocent pedestrian, or perhaps someone having a dinner in a house.

:X

Glad to hear no one was hurt, but a piece of me is surprised Darwin let these one's get away.

Driving, off your head, double the speed limit, no seatbelt...... Thats just great. They might be lucky to be alive but are the rest of us lucky they are still here to do it all again.

You should find smarter friends. It speaks poorly of you that you let them drive in the first place. I hope you and your mates learned something from this.

that's why he's posting it i guess, to make some people realise how dangerous it is. i know so many people that roll and drive and i just wish it didnt have to come to them almost losing thier lives to make them stop.
cheers for posting this.

so i would just like to say that you shouldnt drive when your drinking or rolling because it dosnt only fuk with your head but with all your mates as well....

Good lad. Now tell you friends their fucken dickheads, hope they learnt a lesson and won't do it again. The only driving that should be done off your head is at the local golf driving range.

hmm 160 km/h is very fast. I don't know how believeable that story could be if you were really going that fast the steering wheel would have gone straight through the driver etc etc. But miracles are possible.

Ultimately guys you really need to assess how luck you are that you or no one else was harmed in that accident, but if the insurance company finds that you were totally drug fucked when you had that accident expect to be footing the bill on your own.

whats fucked is if they had all died. After the cops had scrapped some blood from the wreckage and had it tested the media would of jumped on the fact they had MDMA in their blood and would blame it for such reckless behaviour just making it worse for the rest of it.

i wonder though would these people have driven at 160k even if they hadn't dropped, probably.

if you have to drive don't fucking do it at 160kph (40-30kph), don't do it around other people or traffic and seriously concetrate on what your doing.

Originally posted by BestA
... and they were all rolling hard ... but it was the worst come down thinking about all the little what ifs and really messed with a few of our heads!

Yeah, like what if they had crashed head on into my family?

Fucking idiots!

^ i think driving wrecklessly should be done on ps2 (e.g burnout 3, gt4). However 160km is nothing, especially when u rolling hard, and not thinking straight.

I been lucky on various occasions, due to me and my friends speeding in excess of 160km. Too bad we don't take out the better cars (gtr-33s, gts-34s. gtos, wrx) when we go out as they attract to much attention, and the police are more than to search the cars on reasonable suspicion (we always smoking j's when we rollin and driving) and break hard when we see white commodores on the side of the road.

One time we were going over 260-270km in a GTO ( couldn't tell as was pushed back in the passenger seat), just because we was tweaked up and wanted to go back as fast as possible to bong up, and take xanaxs. BTW this was on the pacific highway... damn too bad i don't have my car up in QLD.

BTW me personally, i don't speed nemore (unnecessarily), only when there are no cars around, so can take over the 3 lanes. Shouldn't take risks, and for fucks sake, if u wanna speed take an advanced driving course!

i dont let ppl drive while peaking anymore, too many close calls. you get totally distracted and do stupid shit, like going around a corner doing 90 without realising it, or drifting into the kerb repeatedly. its good fun to go out for a drive on the tail end of your pill, but its just too dangerous to be justified. we now wait util we have fully come down before driving.

shorza said:
^^^

I can't tell if you are serious or not.

Sadly, I think he is. Let's all give him a round of applause... 8( Sorry lorenzo, but boasting about how fast you can go in your car isn't going to win you any friends around here. The more people do this, the increased liklihood of an innocent person being killed. Yes, even on "deserted" roads. There's always a possibility; and at the very least you're taking your own life into your hands. I just don't get it... at all.
DeSpise: tiredness incapacitates almost as much as drugs do. Seventeen hours of sustained wakefullness is equivalent to a blood alcohol level of 0.05%. Couple this with drugs still in your system, come-down symptoms and the like, driving is not exactly the safest thing you can do in that state.

source:www.abc.net.au/science/sleep/facts.htm

Last edited:
DeSpise said:
i dont let ppl drive while peaking anymore, too many close calls. you get totally distracted and do stupid shit, like going around a corner doing 90 without realising it, or drifting into the kerb repeatedly. its good fun to go out for a drive on the tail end of your pill, but its just too dangerous to be justified. we now wait util we have fully come down before driving.
What is fully come down?
because i still feel wierd or scat until I get some sleep.

Well, drinking and driving, or taking any intoxicative substance whilst driving for that matter is absolutely, ridiculously stupid. Some serious consequences/repurcussions could have been the outcome from such a scenario.

But... I'm sure that BestA has learned his/her lesson from getting into a car with even friends that are intoxicated. If not, then BestA, you should re-consider your place here as a human on planet Earth, because it is a very "in-human" thing to do, to have intentions of going out onto the roads whilst under the influence of any substance.

I did some really fucked up things on the road when I was alot younger (when I first got my licence) and alot of us have. It's definately not a *NORMAL* thing to do though, as most *NORMAL* human-beings have more consideration and are less selfish than to drive when completely fucked up on drugs, or booze. I myself, personally... have never taken MDMA and decided to drive, because I'd think that it's just not a safe thing being in that over-confident, care-free, and... alot of the times "completely-altered" state of mind MDXX is known to give-off.

When I first got my P plates, for about the first week I had made a solemn promise to myself, "Never to even touch a drop of Alcohol, ever!! Before driving, nor take anything else!!", because I thought the risks were too great and the consequences to "deep" to suffer. But, then this sense of consciounce had learned to pass over-time, and with more experience with driving... and my confidence got the best of me. One night I did a very foolish thing and drank alot of booze and smoked copious amounts of weed. (looking back now, I am immensely ashamed of myself) :(

Well, I'm not going to go too deeply into the story, but... I intentionally (at the time) made a stupid decision and decided to show-off in front of some mates. I was that drunk that I can barely recall much of the scene. But, in the end, I ended up crashing my new car (just bought it 3 weeks prior to the crash) and could have hurt/killed somebody. I didn't take any of this into consideration at the time, but afterwards you are definately left with immense shame and guilt. Not a good feeling. Plus, I made a dick of myself in front of my friends. (most of my friends, much like myself, look-down on drink-driving. ESPECIALLY, after what we experienced.

To top it all off, the insurance wouldn't accept the claim, because they were suspicious of the circumstances, surrounding the accident. They took over 3 months to investigate and asess the "crash-site"... and I even had one of the Private Investigators that are hired by the Insurance firm, come to my place and personally tell me that it wasn't worth "throwing my future away" , that the likeliness of me getting a criminal record for giving false information. (they were suss about me drinking and intentionally reclessly driving)
Plus, he told me that there was the possibility of me losing my licence, something I could never risk, due to work and me being on the road alot.

In the end I just owned up to the fact that I had had been drinking and signed to drop the claim from the insurance company. After that, for a numerous amount of months, I was left with the burden of the reparation of the car (I didn't want to sell it) and the damage was THOUSANDS to repair. I was just thankfull in the end that none of my mates, or anyone (including myself) didn't get injured, and I am thankful for that.

It is memories like these that keep me from repeating amazingly stupid, not to mention, fucked-up decisions like drinking and driving and mixing various other substances whenever operating (or driving a vehicle) heavy machinery.

But, alot of us have to accept the fact that ALOT of us were stupid and ignorant once, not to mention selfish. When I was young, I had a sense of indestrusctrubality. But from experiences like these... this sense is depleting, rapidly.