Roll Call - Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be moving back to Seattle (hopefully capitol hill, or first hill area) around May or so. I hope I hope I hope. I am in love with this city. Lets be honest, i'm in love with the whole state, the whole vibe is so much more chill and pleasant than in south florida.

bellinghizzle fo shizzle :)

would like to meet other bellingham - sters
email me:

Last edited by a moderator:
im from the tri shitties, tri cities, or kennewick. :\

its alright down here....

The city of subdude excitment dude:X . The mutha fuckn Belling-hizzle rizzle pizzle and other shizzle. I'm an O.G. Biotches.

lol, nafstudios, I thought they closed down a while ago, I am in Kirkland here... I want any and all local bluelighters to holler at me...

I'm in Bremerton (yay, shithole!) but I make it over to Seattle pretty often.

No posts in the roll call in over a month, and no events posted? We need to breathe some life into Washington!

heyyy whos going to folklife, if you are go to those three trees near the fountain in seattle center and look for a kid with curly brown hair named mike, thats me. this is in seattle in case you havnt figured it out

How many washington bl'ers are going to "sasquatch" at the gorge during memorial day weekend? I'll be there

I'm going, but I'm not sure which days yet thanks to work. I'm most interested in Friday and Sunday, so it will probably be one or both of those.

^ yeah, i only got tickets for fri and sun... prolly gonna go cruise around and go winetasting or just chill in the campgrounds and party on saturday

New to Seattle

Just moved to Seattle from Florida, looking for some new friends in the area. Any good email lists to be on for local events?? Doesn't seem like there is much going on in WA, but i know its out there!

There's tons that goes on around here. Electronic-wise check out www.nwtekno.org for events. The Seattle Weekly and The Stranger are both local newspapers that will have good events listings for all genres.

Sasquatch starts tomorrow, looking forward to seeing NIN and Beck (among a whole bunch of others)

I really wish I could go to Sasquatch, they had a hell of a lineup. Unfortunately, I got to work all weekend instead, yeah!

Looks like I won't be out an about again until Max Graham at Element on June 9th.

New to Seattle, i was posting under a different name (JMSLead) but changed it. Thanks for the link to the shows, it was appreciated. Does anyone know much about the group Freaky Freaks. I ran into them this weekend at Nemo's in capitol hill and they were a blast. I tried searching for them on google but no luck. I would like to see them again. They brought in a good crowd and the music was great. Def the best music experience i have had since i moved here two months ago. Also i was hoping i could find a drum circle around here.

PS: Looking for new friends in the area to hang out with. I am 26 and live in green lake. If anyone wants to meet up, PM me.

The Freaky Freaks eh? I have never heard of this group but I am intrigued as well. I would check out FlowMotion they are from San Juan island area but hold a festival each summer in Washington called the summer meltdown, it kicks ass. Other good bands are children of the revolution, and Tchkung! used to kick ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.