Roll Call - Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are looking for places to go and live in TN then look FURTHER AWAY. Preferably ATL. Occasionally Knox has decent parties.....last i remember (and for that matter went to) was POTD (Planet Of The Drums) at Fiction or whatever it's called now. Don't waste time with the boiler room, the Electric Ballroom is ok now and then.....when people actually show up that is. ATL and various sites in NC (Charlotte and so on) are your best bet! Then again i could be out of the loop because i don't really go to parties anymore. Ch33rs!

SHEEEIIIITTTTT this thread is OOOOOOOOOOLD...........XMonsooNX was still living here and clipper wasn't banned.

Mods put this thread to REST!

N-ville villian here... At least over the summer, when I'm not whoring myself at school...

I just got into the scene, so I have no idea what ours is like. x.x

~Decibel

Knoxville

The liquid on cumberland avenue...
SassyAnnes on Kingston Pike
BlueCats in the olde city
much more, visit knoxscene.com

or, go to UT campus and meet people, ask there, TONS of places, depends on your likes, sexuality, etc...

MellowMushroom, right across from liquid, BEST sound system in the SOUTH east,

Oak RIdge,: The Secret City

Mouses Ear West kingston pike

The Last Catch MiddleBrook Pike

Bambi's Last Chance ClintonHwy

Fiction Olde City

BullFrogs OldeCity

The Carousel (rainbow club, but very intersting even if your heterosexual) Cumberland and 21st

Tonic Olde City

why go to ATL ?

MUCH MUCH music scene in Kville, ClubScene, Titty Scene etc...

UT campus #1 party campus in the UNITED STATES!!! GO VOLS!!!

Last edited:
At least you have some half ass decent places to go to in your part of Tennessee!!! I'm in Jackson (an hour out of Memphis) and we have nothing.. nothing... nothing. Luckily, I do have several DJ friends who are always willing to spin at a house party. Usually if you want a rave, gotta go to Memphis or Little Rock. Anyone else stuck in a small town in West Tennessee? We're always looking to expand our circle of rollin' friends.

do events in nashville

KAOS is April 30
SAGE is May 21

every friday hip hpo, dnb and nuskool breaks from 10-5
sat afterhours from 2-8 house trance breaks techno

full bar, 2 pool tables, appetizers, party bus to drink on after 3am...and the sell beer again at 6am

w0000000000t

twista at the club malibu this weekend :) KNOXVILLE!
saturday night, after party, after white chocolate play.

Hey kids... I'm living in Nashville (although going to college in IN. >.<), looking to meet more party kids in the area. xD

19... m'name's Deci, btw.
~Decibel

18 yr old male
nashvegas
looking for ppl to add to our wonderful lil crew of headz
im me at djmathematikz420 on AIM

kingsport here! i spin house & techno, and we do a night @ hideaway in johnson city, for those interested... %)

Wow, i never would have thought there would have been so many people that live in johnson city/kingsport on bl. Im just up the road in bristol, va.

I'm in Gallatin, outside of nashville.

has anyone heard of anything going on in Nashville?

*BUMP*

I just moved to Tennessee from Tampa, Florida recently. Needless to say thus far it isnt quite as fun as central Florida, I live in Woodbury though which is one of my problems. I am down to meet up with some party people in the area my life has been so dull since ive been here someone needs to show me the ropes!

Oh and so far alot of people that have lived here all there lifes dont know where Woodbury is. It is about 15 minutes East of Murfreesboro for those of you whom didnt know

If anyone is from Murfreesboro area, it may sound lame but I need friends in this state feel free to im me on yahoo or aim the sn on both is

deathtullrises

Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg area. Currently in Gatlinburg. Ski Mountain Motel/apartment. A slum.

Status
Not open for further replies.