Roll Call - Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there actually are some people up in herr'.... :) :p
Oh, and is anyone going to the "Jammy Jam" this friday at the Katatonic? If I'm there I'll be with my outta place "emo" freind.. lol.
[ 16 February 2003: Message edited by: silverfucked ]

Jeremy
Knoxville
M
Been in the scene since "Jesus Lizard" parties at the warehouse across from the Knox News Sentinnel building was in affect, if you remember those parties (dating back to when only an elite few even knew what raving was) then you may be a jaded junglist ol head like me! I decided to poke my head back up in this site only to find out my boy Phreex has had a bout with OD'ing. Godspeed recovery..........this is truly a sad time in Bluelight history.
Heed the warnings and be careful kiddies.

Hullaballoosa

Hi all from Boo in Nashville, 35, Jeez am I old or what (ha)! Looking for friendly converse in the area!!! Go little white round birds go!!

See ya'll out an about tonight.
Luv ya.=D

mason .... hopefully not the only one here from clarksville.....aim sn SublimeStripes .....anyone in the area hit me up!!

anyone from TN??

the scene in clarksville is way too small.... if there's anyone else from the area, hit me up!! AIM sn SublimeStripes :)

ardmore tn/al here.....i'm an hour south of nashville......isn't clarksville pretty close?

Soddy Daisy

Dave
Soddy Daisy

Too old for the raves but to like to head down to Buckhead a couple times a year. Moved here from Michigan two years ago and can't believe how scarce supplies are, let alone a decent club scene.

nashville suburbs... anyone from franklin/nashville area willin to chill, hit me up, my aim is Fieldy31511 ...

Nashvegas here too.

And Whippie, havn't seen your name in a while.....good to see you still around. Hope you're well. :)

I may even have responded to this thread before, can't be bothered to look, but I just wanted ta say hi to Whippie. ;)

Right here, baby!

HEYY I'M FROM JOHNSON CITY!! GOOD OL ETSU! I have to go to raves in Atlanta in order to have *my* kind of fun. It sucks. But here I am! TN RAVER!
-Cassie

nashville here
18 years old
freshman at vanderbilt

i'd love to hang out, we should put a bl gathering together. i'm always looking for non-vanderbilt people to hang out with

<--- should have gone to nyu

nashville here. always looking for interesting people to hang around with. the average vanderbilt student (not surprisingly) is not something you want to spend too much time with.

Status
Not open for further replies.