Roll Call - Pennsylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love to go to philly ,i have lots of friends there, sometimes we go to ac and gamble. i live in ny now but my family lives in south jersy.

im from jersey but living in center city in philly right now. just went to jam on the river, and it was the shit. lots of diffrent stuff was passed around. damn good time 8(

ya i went on saturday. there was alooot of molly around but suprisingly after swim looked with his friend for the whole day, there was no L, only bunk hits which swim got sold and fucked over with. but the biscuits were really good, and so were the duo and the new deal

Delco boy here (Philly suburb). Here for another 2-3 weeks then back to Pittsburgh (Sq.Hill) for the school year (Hail to Pitt!). I basically just blaze, always down for meetin new heads or hittin some crazy party, PM me sometime if you'd like to chat or meet up, peace

-naton

18/f/ lancaster

I just moved here from south florida so if anyone is bored and interesting, hit me up for partying and crazy conversations. :O

aim: trixy blake

I doubt anyone will ever read this post, but... if you are from South West PA (Charleroi, etc), give me a PM. =]

Time to update myself in this thread once again. I am 28 Live in Larksville Pennsylvania with my best friend and fellow Bluelighter FrostyAngel. Used to be called Squeaks when I originally registered in 1999 but due to unfixable email complications recently just re registered. I am originally from Philadelphia. Larksville is about two hours north right next to the cities of Wilkes Barre and Scranton. Work at The Olive Garden In Wilkes Barre... Come for a visit and say hi!

18/M
I live right outside the Philly area, and go there frequently, actually I'm going tonight.

21 year old male, originally from very SW PA (near the WV border)...now in Pittsburgh for school

18/m/Scranton, way up north (falls) Applied for PSU, Wilks Barre campus for the spring semester, so i may be goin to college soon in that area.

Wow! there is alot of people from here. I Live about 15 minutes outside Pittsburgh.

About 25 mins from Pittsburgh.

I would've never guessed so many of you are so local, that's awesome.

50 miles north of philly/m/33
what about some get togethers near allentown?

Status
Not open for further replies.