Roll Call - Pennsylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow...5 hersheyites... me toooo. fine product of hershey high right here. pm me if youre from hershey

21/m Quakertown PA, if anybody ever wants to chill, Spin, Carpool to an event, Hit me up, I'm always looking for people in the area to chill with ! !
I spin Hard Trance/Hardstyle/NRG always lookin for someone to tag with.

20/f, Philly suburbs here(Willow Grove area)=D I like to party, and just have a good time. Anyone want to chat/chill or whatever feel free to PM me, send an email. I am up for about almost anything!

19/m Ephrata (between reading/lancaster)

I like drunken walks on the beach and people who like to abuse drugs :D

Hit me up on IM if anyone from around here wants to chill, god knows it's boring as sin now that my friends left for college again! (IM: ast3r3x)

Yoo wass up? 22/f I`m back in Pittsburgh for a couple months filming a movie ... looking for a couple hookups PM me if ya can help a filmmaker out

Ahhhhhhh!!!!

Moving up to Reading PA for a year or two to go to school up there....I'm born and bred in Philly, so Reading might as well be fucking Oklahoma. But I'm (25 male) looking for some new friends up here to chill/spin/produce with etc,etc. I'm an artist/producer mainly into house/progressive/breaks. Anybody want to chill hit me up [email protected] :D

23/M I grew up in glenside pa and moved to philadelphia due to abington and chelteham cops continually fucking with me. anyone from that area that was around 17 in 1998 and 1999 knows that it use to be a really cool area. I'm not into the club scene. I'm more into hardcore and punk

Ryan
[email protected]

Last edited:
Yeah.. definitely lonely in Philadelphia. I've been here two years and haven't met many cool people to chill with. If you're in the area, hit me up ThatLadyInPink

16/M/Pittsburgh (Subarbs to the South)/

I don't really club, and I've only rolled 3 times, with my friends brother when he had some parties, and I so wish I could again. But mainly I smoke bud, and drink, and go to school... its unreal enough.

Hey im not a clubber, but anyone from philly area feel free to pm me. AIM: punk3rthanu have fun guys, peace

Status
Not open for further replies.