Roll Call - New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I am an old lady....30!!

Anyway, Im currently residing in the lovely Mount Laurel, NJ area
Not into clubbing, actually just a hang at home roller with my man.
I like alternative music, bring back Y100, like coldplay, dave matthews stuff like that, must be my age.

I actually just ran across this website, wish I would of found it sooner after moving here.

i do--and I am still down to meet up with some of you scroundrels...

someone, hook it up...legal style, beers and shit, or whatever

im still in NJ every other weekend. elizabeth/hillside area.

Timmy is doing a monthly at Tequila Joe's. If anyone wants to meet up there i'm down.

Im still in south jersey, berlin area to be more specific, work in marlton. Im down to get some beers sometime. Always good to meet new people.

shit dood.. i havent seen this thread in a long ass time.. 18/m/ ocean twp(next towm north of asbury).. im me at NecromanticForce(aim)

So I'm playing necromancer and digging this one up.

16/F/Lawrence (Smashed between Trenton and Princeton)

might as well add to it, as long as its here.

18/m/hillsborough, right next to princeton.

central jersey ppl shoot me a PM, i'm always looking to chill.

25/m/Eatontown in Monmouth county (exit 105 on GSP).. not as big a junkie as I was when I last posted.

jerseygirls.19.gallery_normal.jpg

so, is anybody going to starscape from central jersey, near new brunswick?
i really want to go (went in '02 and '04 and loved it), but i don't have a ride.
i'd be more than willing to help out with tolls / gas / snacks / cds / beverages / conversation, obviously.
i'm a nice guy and good company, i promise!
(this is km267's fiance posting from her account, by the way)
please pm if you can help me out--i'd really appreciate it!
thanks!

21, New Brunswick (living here because i go to Rutgers - Cook College). I can't wait for school to start up again so i can start rolling again. All the good stuff leaves for the summer because most people go back home.

edit: Damn there are a lot of NB people. I'm glad I registered when I did. Someone should set up a discrete party (i have my own house in NB ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.