Roll Call - New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok--argue with me then... because it really makes all the difference. go hang out on South 18th and Avon and lemme know how it goes, okay?

newark totally blows, i had no say in the matter. i live in hazlet with beeker and that wrocks, i commute to the city which i call crack alley. it does suck, the people also suck and are mean and selfish and i cry every day. i dont care about brooklyn.

:)

Yo!

19/M From Old Bridge, NJ MiddleSex County,looking for party kids who r interested in promoting or just anyone from this area who needs someone to go to parties with....hit me up!

o and Fave Style : Anything from Astral Projection to Dj Zenith!

It's all about your connect man. If you hit the streets of Newark at midnight on a Friday (oh high school), you can score some of the finest Mexican brickweed there is (note sarcasm). If you've got some rich, hippy friends (ah high school again) you'll probably have access to high quality skunk. The selection runs the gamut.

Yea man. Where i live we get the chronic most of the time. it is expensive but good shit.

If we want bud and no one is around and were desperate we go to paterson and buy it and it usually terrible quality. Although they do give a decent sized bag.

i am not in jersey. i'm in delaware. i just moved here. there doesn't seem to be much of shit here. definitely no BLer's. anyone plan on coming to the newark(delaware) or dover area give me a holla for a meet up.

north jersey--etown for now, 3 days from now I finally move out of the ghetto and into my new house--signing my life away

any dark drum and bass events in NYC coming up?
-swybs

18 male>>Bridgewater...will be out of jersey withing 6 months thank gad

Electronic-DnB(all kinds), house, triphop
Others-Jam Rock, Jazz, Rock(incubus, 311)
I listen to basically the best of every genre...hiphop, Soul, Metal, Country, Bluegrass, Folk, mainly everything but Trance(can't listen to it anymore)

New Jerz

Hey my name is Brian. I'm 23 and I'm from Livingston in Jerz. Actualy I've graduated from NJIT and lived in Newark for while in college. Back then I used to go to clubs & parteis alot in NYC. Now I live in Morris Plains....It's good to see that there are so many people here from jersey. I probably know alot of you from parties or clubs i go to. Def. IM me any time @ dawwgyb22 . Hope to meet some of you people soon....

Also, I'm very into techno right now but still like trance, house, chicago hard house, and especially Goa.

Status
Not open for further replies.