Roll Call - New Hampshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
few new club nights in Manch... the Omega on Elm St is kinda an upscale 21+ place from what I've heard. Charle Pepper's has closed and will reopen as The Brass Monkey next week. It'll now have 2 different rooms. Besides "Where it's @" on Thurs night at Milly's Tavern, they also now have DJs spinnin there on Weds nights now too. I saw Tommie Gunn there last week.
[ 13 September 2002: Message edited by: AfterGlow ]

Milly's is every thurs. Well, they are open on Wednesdays too, but from what I hear its just cheap alcohol night :) "Where its @" is every Thursday. They completely re-vamped too. Its cheaper to get in and just the residents are spinning now- no more headliners. But the residents are still pretty good... still worth checking out.
Also, The Viper Lounge on Elm St. has DJs there every Wednesday now. Last week Capital One and Mike Ill were there. It was, well, ill. :) Thats also only 5 bucks to get into if your not 21. People who are 21 get in for frizzeeee!!! :)

^your birthday is the day after mine, that makes you special... even blessed... to be born so close to my B-day

ya i visit to tell Jamal happy B-day so you know i gotta bump this shit up! NH Reppin.... if you see me have me show you the Gang sign i made up for NH it's tight!!! :) see you all... at the asylum! ;)

~Scary (drunkin') Raver

I live in New Hampshire and i'm looking for a few extra heads to have a little fun and you must be into psychedelics as Nexus is what its all about so if you live in NH or northern Mass. and love to experience then well lets get something going e-mail me at [email protected] or AIM- PTiHKAL and well talk although we also must meet before i approve you into our group. Also you must have experience with psychedelics and enjoy them and we realy don't want anyone who's not mature as we have some females who tend to take off there clothes during sessions(Although sometimes the men do too which can be alittle wierd to say the least) and so you must be mature and respectful so i'm going to set the age limit at 18+ unless you can prove your mature and ready as i've had unmature people make bad comments on others like oh man are you're small, come on now!

Last edited:
PLYMOUTH STATE COLLEGE oh exuse me University. 8)

Is where i reside

To catch a show, its usually up to burlington VT, or southern NH/mass.

Jamband shows of course. I've never been to a rave, but I want to check one out.

^^

wow dexter, that sounds like a pretty intimidating group there. Sounds a bit similar to shulgins group experiments.

Well its a different kind of trip in our groups as we play loud gabber or happy hardcore during our sessions and so you must enjoy this type of music and we also have social interaction and you must be involved unlike shulgins group where you can do your own thing although if need be you can be alone although there is no sexual acts of any kind during the sessions which last as long as the actions of the main fruit of the session does although we do not indudge in anything but psychedelics except for a little old man green sometimes although we tend to keep this to a minumum. Also this is not a recreational drug abuse group its a healing session that we hold at undisclosed locations sometimes out of NH but i've already said way too much about it so i'll leave it at this.

UNH in the mf house

Man, newmarket tressel is where its at.
If you don't know, now you know.

Madhatter4 said:
I have a few friends that go to UNH and let me just say that from mulitple visits to UNH I can honestly say that state SUCKS ASS!!!!!!! Alot of the kids in the fucking dorms didnt even know what Ecstacy or K was....I mean come on!!!! UNH is a bunch of stupid ass preppy fucks that dont know shit about REAL drugs....There sooo lame they think herb is some bad ass shit...anyway UNH faggots can all burn in hell!!!!!

So what's the capitol of UNH chief?
No, its you and your (well you called them faggot) friends that SA, so get off your anti-depressants and face reality for once; try some REAL drugs.

im in maine, i have been on here for a while under various names, scarey should know who i am. Is maine close enough?

satori18 said:
do n e of you guys know scratch N' sniff productions...or dave?
cabin parties...& he just threw one in Greenfield Mass at the soccer bubble???
lemme know...we could play the name game..

that was an awsome party. and let me tell ya, the old folks in this town are still trying to figure out what a rave is and how it came her.

hi all ...nice to see others from the area although I feel old (30) against all the youngins here but Im sure Im not alone either

represent.

hey all... relatively new to this whole bluelight thing.
I'm 19/f in southern new hampshire.
AIM: Lucid Dream84
if any of you party kids out there wanna chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.