Roll Call - New Hampshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go to school at UNH. It generally sucks but I manage to find my own trouble. However, I also travel hundreds of miles to party and usually its' worth it.
AIM: MHensley821

i hear that, i end up going to the asylum(150 miles) or matrix(250 miles)some times i find people to make the trip to limelight... boo 6 is going to be worth the trip for sure. 19 - Male - nh
[ 29 January 2002: Message edited by: ScaryRaver ]

Hey! Im from the lame land of NH too! The next party I should be going to is at Asylum I think the 23rd, if not Im going to Booo in nyc for sure! Female-22
Ps: When should I buy those tickets.. Boo is 4-20-02, but I heard they are selling tickets now.

theres alot of parties befor the 23rd but i will go to that to i think it's on your knee's i'm going to breakfest this weekend at the asylum if you have AIM IM me and we'll talk about parties and stuff -=] Male-almost 20
AIM: ililrageil
PS pick up you boo tickets when ever just as long as you get them it's cool -=] who are you going up with?
[ 07 January 2002: Message edited by: ScaryRaver ]

*BuMP* come on theres gotta be more then 3 people fron New Hampshire on Blue Light... i got FREE STUFF !!
just say hi atleast -=[

yes sweets, I am frequently up there. So I'm a bit of a switch hitter...between Ma RI and NH.
~ReD

Hey you Scary dude- Im going to the party called "So fresh and so clean" LOVE the line up (danceable house)! UMmmmmmm lets hope I get there b4 it sells out , unlike last time!
BELLA
AKA LATINAHOUSEDANCER

Bella get on aim a lil and say hi to me -=]
i wish more people were from NH -=[
[ 14 January 2002: Message edited by: ScaryRaver ]

ok... I'll BUMP it since not many NH ppl are soundin off. I'm in the Manch area. Only been 2 a few parties, but I hit up some o the Manch clubs. Guess thats it really.

i live on the border of VT and MA. have family in NH and usually party in CT. are there any good clubs in NH? i'd like to check them out.

Definatly NH is lacking in any good clubs... i got to charlie pepper's some thursday night buts thats about it....

i haven't been there yet but i hear that the paradox in nashua is pretty cool. 18+ i think, full bar. i'm going on the 28th to see miss priss with some friends.
hugz,
margi

thats cool all the people from manch i've ever met were jungle... but then again i never met you lol

nex time charlie peppers got some good trance soundin out... I'll b there! So... it'll b a while!

*BUMP* so people can see like the new girl ;) sawp i'm 20 in march and i'm a guy so that works good ;) hit me up on aim sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.