Roll Call - Massachusetts

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluelight ho! yeah i just joined, but love it here. my social circle isnt exactly aware or involved in the things i do (what i talk about on bluelight) so for me its a good outlet. anyway i moved to boston about 6 months ago and am in need of someone smart to share a spliff with. email: [email protected], aim: danjaztic

MrJaMaL said:
Neither do i, being the fossil that i am (in this scene at least) @ 24...

holy crap! If your a fossil at 24, I am the grandfather of rave at 42...

Huge rave going on Nov. 19th Club Therapy, Providence...

who's in? I'll be there ready to roll all night long! :D

went to rise a cpl or so weeks back and i hated it atmousphere sucked place is tiny not to mention downsatirs is a sona with some bunk ass smellin inscene haha saw alex gold that was cool but dont think ill be back anytime soon def the place where u get the need to look over the shoulder every few seconds seemed to be alot of creeps................THERAPY in providence represent haha

makinkbmxreturns said:
went to rise a cpl or so weeks back and i hated it atmousphere sucked place is tiny not to mention downsatirs is a sona with some bunk ass smellin inscene haha saw alex gold that was cool but dont think ill be back anytime soon def the place where u get the need to look over the shoulder every few seconds seemed to be alot of creeps................THERAPY in providence represent haha

what night did you go on, fri/sat/sun?

i know most of the people running it over there and they work really hard to keep their patrons happy. i agree on the incense smell...ICK.

updated info on me : 23 in a few days, boston/somerville line :)

i believe it was a fri it was eaither fri or sat the place seemed to be run fine it was more or less the crowed i didnt like maybe i went on a bad night dont know maybe if there was more room might help a little bit upstairs o well props to the ppl runnin it i dont seem to hear many complaints just not my taste

if it was saturday, its a sketchier crowd sometimes. fridays are the best :)

hey! i just found this site awhile ago, but its absolutely awesome. im 21 and currently live in minneapolis and am finishing up college but am originally from MA and thinking to moving back to alston next year. i love psychedelics and cant get enough of the dank.

Last edited:
I just got a job at UMass Lowell. I need a place to stay! I live in central NH now but want to move to MA as soon as possible. Anyone in northern MA looking for a roommate, or know anyone who is?

P.S. I don't have many friends in Mass either so if anyone wants to hang out sometime let me know. My AIM sn is jesus wilkinson.

I live in Boston, it's obviously hurtin as far as the rave scene but it's a fun place to be otherwise.

Decisions, Decisions
I don't get out that often but I am dieing to get to an afterhours becasue I haven't been to one in years litteraly. I'm split between Rise in Boston or Therapy in Prov. Used to go to Stars, Emerald room, and Pulse in RI. Anyone have any suggestions?

Bluelight ho! Just registered here.

During the semester, I can be found at UMass Amherst. Off-semester, in the greater Boston area, unless its 2am on a weekend night, in which case I will most likely be found drunk roaming the streets.

I'm in Allston/Brighton.
24m

Anyone in the area, feel free to hit me up some time. Come to think of it, you don't even have to be from the area...just hit me with a message damnit!

whatup
22 year old male livin in LOWELL

message me through bluelight and we can chat it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.