Roll Call - Massachusetts

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many pages I don't want to go looking thru everything for my question, so here it is:

Are there any actual raves/parties/rave clubs in Boston? I'm going to end up going to college there and I love raving, but I have been doing my research and can't find ANYTHING that isn't a gucci/armani-fest of rich fucks surrounded by an entourage of fancy people and rich snobs.

Are there any like chill underground type rave parties anywhere in the city?

dont get me wrong, i love the hill. if heaven were a bar it would be flann o'brien's. ive spent 12 hours in that bar in one day. i miss living on the hill.

Re: Cape Cod

Guelah_Papyrus said:
so who here is from cape cod, and if so, what part?

I just moved to Plymouth and work in Hyannis, goin to college at CCCC.

Just moved to Plymouth eh? That's where I am. Are you from West Plymouth, by any chance?

Also, is there ever any live concerts, particularaly jazz/blues/jam bands in the area?

Tons of jam sort of stuff in the city. I saw Benevento Russo Duo in Allston a few months back. They blew my mind and I was dead sober. Soulive does a two night stand every few months in Allston. Seek and ye shall find when it comes to jam/rave scenes.

OOOO!!! Someone please hit me up so we can hang out or you can show me around! I'll buy you liquor and food, what more could you ask for??/

I'll be up on July 22-24 and a couple times in August looking for apartments and I'll be staying in Allston right off Harvard Ave.

ill do it for free. how 'bout that? drop me a line because i love allston and everyone should know it. -- tim

seekonk ma here 5 mins out side prov, and as xtc couple said yea therapy is the place to be after hours sat night!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.