Roll Call - Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImpossibleDreamer said:
Name: Zach
AIM: GuardianKnight86
Interests: Hip-hop, running, smoking (odd combination, I know), trying to find ways to survive an all-male college...

New to the scene...if anybody wants to help introduce me, hit me up.

dude i graduated from cville and went to uni in evansville...small world. livin in lafayette now so hit me up sometime on aim or pm. maybe we can hit up a party together!

SUP

NAME: Kenny
Aim: ltkeith02
Yahoo: xDjPuzzlex
Interests: Dj-ing, Electronics, Electronica, more on the trance side, anything that involves meeting new people and making a shit load of friends :D
E-mail: [email protected]

I'm a partner in Digital Playground Productions and were currently working on the club scene in louisville, ky we need alittle help but i'm sure we'll find it somewhere.

ImpossibleDreamer said:
Name: Zach
AIM: GuardianKnight86
Interests: Hip-hop, running, smoking (odd combination, I know), trying to find ways to survive an all-male college...

New to the scene...if anybody wants to help introduce me, hit me up.

what's up? i'm from evansville. are you coming home for the summer?? hit me up, we'll go to some parties this summer. there is a group of "party kids" in the ville.

I changed addresses :)

Name: Just call me Xander :)
AIM: RavingLunatik
Interests: anything and everything lol.

whats up IN peeps, just a shout out to the folks of the I N, or something to that nature lol

cookie1669 said:
so where are you at now.. i am sure there is something there or even close.. i go everywhere!! hehe

This is a dude named Zach......remember my ex gf Kelly? and Xander's girl Jessica? Well, this is one of their very close guy friends from school. Kapeesh? damn ravers.

NAME: Brandon.
Aim: naptownbrown317
Interests: Anything that is worthwhile and fun!
E-mail: [email protected]

For some people, they need to take this quote to heart. No names mentioned, you know who you are.~~~~

"Stupidity isn't trying something new and failing, Stupidity is never doing anything different and expecting something to change!"

LoonEDnB said:
This is a dude named Zach......remember my ex gf Kelly? and Xander's girl Jessica? Well, this is one of their very close guy friends from school. Kapeesh? damn ravers.

Hey, that wasn't me! And Jessica is my ex gf, not Kelly :p :D
-Z

If you read my post better it says >>>>MY EX KELLY.....i didn't say it was your ex. Go do some more drugs. LMAO

LoonEDnB said:

For some people, they need to take this quote to heart. No names mentioned, you know who you are.~~~~

"Stupidity isn't trying something new and failing, Stupidity is never doing anything different and expecting something to change!"

there's another saying that's very similar to this... but they say "insanity" instead of "stupidity"

doing the same thing over and over as if you'd get a dif't result is the definition of insanity

they both work, tho.

well, it's been a LONG time since i've posted on here, but i'm finally back and around for all of you peepz who still remember me!(btw if you do... YOU better hit it up!)

Name: Neil (aka Rew, Rewfio)
Aim: RewmkVii
Yahoo!: [email protected]
Interests: HHC ( i know i know, BUT WHO HERE WASN'T A KANDIKID AT SOME POINT!?; trance, DnB...Partying *sigh* i miss my old Krew)

Name: John
Aim: jondaninjapirate
Yahoo!: [email protected]
Interests: hm, drums (drumset, quads, tabla), writing, pyschedelics, weed, annd..masochism. ; D

Name: Thomas
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 225 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Lose-yourself-in-them-BLUE
Job: Architect (Most conceptual 3D Modeling)
em@il: [email protected]
AIM: Tomba64 (Don't get on very often, don't really have a reason to)
Marital Satus: Divorced (married @ 18, divorced @ 20 .... no kids)
Hobbies: Modifying my cars, Video Games, RAVES!!!!, Glowsticking, Liquid, DEEP conversations, and my favorite....Just hang'n out

Status
Not open for further replies.