Roll Call - Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am in sandy springs area right now for the next 2 weeks

anyone who knows lucy, hit me up...

im about 20 miles from athens

i can get burn whenever. occasionally i can get shrooms

hit me up if any parties are going down

Hello all......I am here in the Atlanta area. I am a married 32 year old latina female and would like to make some new friends in the area that can understand me. Husband is a great man but hates to go anywhere. Now I only drink (very rarely) but I love some pills. Anyone with similar interest. Friends only please.......

ALPHARETTA!... but i can be anywhere if there is reasonable cause

Last edited:
sup mdmaatlanta im from alpharetta too! actually i know of 3 other cool and friendly BLers from our immediate area too...welcome to the forums man this is a great site and place to come and hang for drug questions and harm reduction!! i promise u will become a more knowledgable drug user within a few days of using this site properly!

anyways hit me up via PM im deleting some to make room for new ones at the moment so if it doesnt go through resend it!

alas im not in the E-circle as much anymore, but dont you agree that the quality of pills has made a huge come back since the middle/end of last summer(2006)?!?!? its harder and harder to find meth bombs if you get shitty pills now its usually because they were too weak and you needed another one on top of it! id take weak pills over meth/whatever the fuck BOMBS anyday!!

later and welcome to Bluelight fuck i forgot u are a greenlighter so PMs are off limits for now.

ok so shit what part of alpharetta are u near; im on the duluth side right @ the chat river!

daammn ktx im surprised how quick i got responses of this impressive shit... neways yes we R neighbors!... think uhh AbbotBr/ "Jeffery's" glad to kno im in good company. N no im not here JUST to try n get fukd up off a bunch of stuff like it prolly seems from the posts haha but thats not to say i dont participate in my fair share of everything (well almost everything... to answer ur question)
i am a little sketched about the whole posting of "quasi-illicit" information over the internet thing... mayb u can fill me in on how that works or jus show me the ropes a little bit?
appreciate the welcome n im feelin that BL could b my new MS (goddamn that thing) so i will def. b around in the forums...

=BOSS=

Last edited:
yo delete that other thread before the mods do.....

anyways if ur asking whether its safe to post about drugs/etc on bluelight, id say yes it is, but you need to use common sense. for example, u bought some heroin and would like to know how pure it is....dont post saying "ok i just bought a kilo brick of heroin and need to test purity before cutting and selling it". keep amounts at a reasonable personal level even if its not what you are dealing with. no source discussion which is why ur thread will get deleted if u dont do it first...i know its vague but u have to realize the moderators deal with this kinda shit 24/7.

its best to just hang around the forums and get to know people better. as far as those particular beans; no, unfortunately i havent seen any but i havent seen a roll in atleast 2 weeks period so im not the best person to ask. if ur posts was directed more at this aspect then edit it accordinglyt and the mods should allow it.

later man

p.s.

check around the new members area and stuff also i gonna look for a good sticky thread on the illegal stuff.

i would like to remind everyone that Bluelight is not here to help you score drugs AND drug talk is NOT permitted in Social. The next time i see it, the person(s) will receive a warning.

does anyone know a good forum or site where i can find out about more atlanta area parties? i live in colorado, but head back there for a weekend every couple of weeks, and would like to check out the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.