Roll Call - Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seminole/Tampa/ will be in fort myers in mid aug, for school any one in those areas my aim in skatefmj as well hit it up

Hey everyone should check out X-it on September 24th, its gonna be lotsa fun. Its around Ft. Lauderdale area for those of you that are interested.
Yea and like i said somewhere in the many pages above i'm from Cooper City. Bout 10 min west of ft. lauderdale.
IM me if ya ever wanna chat. my AIM is: Zaixon

hey im goin to school in fort myers , whats happinin on the 24th>? i havent heard anything, i finnaly am close enought o get there, was the party on july 30th goo, i heard euphoria projects are the bomb im goin to illusion this year for sure

Florida shoutout ( i already know theres a thread sorry

hey im new to south florida and im trying to meet some likeminded people from the west palm beach, boyton, or jupiter area. If your from around this area hit me up. My aim is makavali7dayz3, or you can email me on [email protected]. I know noone here so please respond. Even if u dont live close, i wanna know theres some florida people on these boards

its sad... id want to meet up with some of yall people from FL cuz i disowned my old friends... but the chances of you being narks is up there... lol

im from Palm Beach... if u want to meet up sometime ((COMPLETELY NON DRUG RELATED I JUST NEED NEW FRIENDS)) hit me up... PM me for the AIM name

for you South Florida new guys looking for the rave sceen.. the cops destroyed it.. we had 2 really good rave houses that doubled as clubs ((dont ask.. very complex story behind it many ppl payed off) anyway i year back when the sherif changed they raided both Playground ((offf haverhill in Plam beach)) and Trike (in Ft luad)) so the rave sceeen went WAY underground... i use to know the people who ran playground... it generally had about 300 ppl at a huge house on saterdays... they where talkin about reopening at a warehouse... but i dont think its going to happen,...

also. most of the clubs in florida ARE NOT LIKE CLUBS IN NYC.. i found this out the hard way and was ejected from a few of them.

now im SURE there is stuff popin off in Miami... but its not made its way ot my ears as of yet

what did you do at a club in florida that got you ejected that you were able to do in nyc?

NYC is alot more open illegal activity's... they really dont care what you do ((except for GHB.. alot of clubs wil shut down for the rest of the night if someone passes out on GHB)) where most clubs in florida ((my part atleast)) are not open to other intoxicants other then liquor. i was not arrested.. but they did take what i had on me and told me to leave

Florida Clubs in General

Lets face it, shits in fl clubs has gotten harsh since 2001...

But for a short list

There SPACE...(have you been to Space, you should go to SPACE <smiling to himself)

Players Club
DELUX
X-IT

Those are four I can think about just in the three-county area..

Haven't done ANYTHING since ultra...So I am itching...

trapped between the counties...

In Monroe county Duval St has a Club that is the DAMN diggety...

BTW scarletts (a strip club with a heavy after hours like appeal) is a great club.

Gotta to be Ultra Low Key in Florida...because everything is liquid and DEA could be up in your club...

thats right DEA for a couple of pills (can you believe)

Go in a bathroom stall and do your dirt, what could that hurt...

MUTHA FUCKING PLUR MAN...

do we all need some plur now or WHAT???

EP's doing a party 9.24.05...why don' t any of us with 100 miles just come and cram that club...nice nice with EP!

laterz

Status
Not open for further replies.