Roll Call - Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vacation In July

Hey All,
I'm coming to Florida on an annual pilgrimage.

I'll be with my family but I will definately be looking to disappear for a couple of nights. Please let me know if any events pop up in mid July. I'm rolling in from Texas and looking forward to an eventful vacation. Anybody feel free to PM me

M
Near Dallas..... vacationing near Orlando

Just moved to Ft. Myers

Hey I just moved to Ft. Myers and I'm wondering if there is any kind of party scene in this area of florida. If your in the area and can help me out message me on AIM at screen name Phreekman Thanks a bunch!!

Ed from TadBitWicked.com <temporarily down until i pay the bill lol >

hey guys... fellow floridian... who was misplaced in indiana.

lol.

would love some company while im down in miami this week. pm me or email me at [email protected] to let me know where the best places to hang out are... thanks guys

I am in Panama city florida...any meetups or partys happening PM me so I can join!

crestview, florida. im only here for the summer. if anythings going on someone tell me!!
-brad-

For the love of god will some of you florida kids please post some events in the events forum for stuff to do!! I'll be in the tampa and orlando area for a week coming soon and would love to know of clubs and parties that are going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.