Roll Call - Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waterloo, ON
(but I can often be found in London, Hamilton and Toronto)

MSN/email: [email protected]

I'm tired of chilling with dead sober university students - anyone
who likes e is already my friend so hit me up!

And BTW go get the song "new directions" by Protoculture - you can thank me later.

Vancouver party-kids?

Hey...
Anyone in Vancouver looking for people to party with? I tend to spend a lot of our Fridays at the Lotus. Basically I'm a 3rd year SFU student phil/eng lit.... and am looking to find and meet intelligent, and like-minded new and interesting people in the local scene to chill and party with who are down with meeting good people and just having a good time... It's a pretty laid back scene. Lotus, again - is my resident club, so I'm mostly into tech, prog and deep house- though my music tastes go far beyond just techno.

hey,

im not from canada so technically i shouldnt be added here. however im travelling from scotland and im gonna be in;

toronto 2 - 9 of aug

and ill also be in vancouver towards the end of the month, around the 25th aug - 5th sept.

im looking to meet up with people who are into techno and can show me the local techno scene.

just pm me through here!

cheers dudes and dudettes

david*

lots of scarbarians in the house.

wassup to all the n00bs!
:)

Canadeh?

I'm stationed in Nelson BC right now, but I'm from Prince Rupert (I can't believe there's some Terrace folks around!) and I'm in Vancouver once in a while. So, that's

Nelson, BC
msn: [email protected]

Hi lexah, and other new people.

This is my most successful thread EVER!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.