Not open for further replies.
Truro! Such a shitty town! *This has been edited for content*

Last edited:
It's raining its pouring.....

I love Canada but god i hate this weather..ahhhhhh

Trippin' in the winter sux!

All us Canadian etards have to help keep each other warm.....hehe

hit me up [email protected]

It's so hard to find people around where I live that are into 'chemicals'...I know I will get shut down for this but damn...I want to find someone to hang with in my rural ass area...

You live close to Canning, therefore close to Ack-adia; make friends there. :) It depends on the rarity of these "chems" of which you speak, but university students like drugs, it seems. ;) I'm of no help because i already graduated and live in Crapifax (for now), but yes, make some friends there. Hell, i know a few people from the Canning area who are quite into such things (unfortunately for you none of them live there anymore.) And some people even do drugs before, barf, gag, going to the, puke, Axe!

peterborough, ontario during the school year
brampton, ontario all the rest of the time

Sup all.. new to Toronto

I will be moving to Toronto for 4 months starting in Jan 1st or 2nd... I wouldn't mind meeting a few like minded interesting people in the city...

so anyone from/around toronto (or where I'm normally at school, U.Waterloo) pls send me a msg on here sometime :)

During the school year I live in Mississauga (U of T campus), otherwise I live in Strathroy near London.

AIM: themodelcitizen1
MSN: [email protected]

Re: Sup all.. new to Toronto

Diver777 said:
I will be moving to Toronto for 4 months starting in Jan 1st or 2nd... I wouldn't mind meeting a few like minded interesting people in the city...

Soon as I read that i thought 'this guy's probably a UWaterloo Co-op' - sure enough... says he from Waterloo.

Anyway, I'm in
Toronto, ON
[email protected]

Scarborough , Ontario.

<SNIP>

Add me if ya want, everyone check out the BL Canada meet up thread,i think a BL meet up might happen soon... hopfuly its wont be snowing no more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.