Roll Call - California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take Orange County, then go all the way to the southern most point in it, and you'll find me there in San Clemente. I still hike it up to LA regularly for house/dnb events, with the occasional trip to San Diego if something worthwhile moves through (Rapture) .

Laguna right here! :) Old school blight member but disappeared for a few years! I'm close to the same boat as kiri.

Another San Diegen here, Im actully about 5 minutes away from UCSD in University City. Just wondering if any of UCSD ppl have been to the La Jolla Farms across the street from UCSD??

Orange County girl who loves to party in L.A. here... new to bluelight, not new to E =D ... Anyone going to clubcrasher in Hollywood on Oct. 31st?

new here

Not new to bluelight, but new to California. I just moved to Orange County from Chicago and I'm looking for some cool people to chill with(cuz i don't know anyone here yet!) So if you're from around the area hit me up, cuz i'm probably sitting at home looking for something to do. =p I turn 21 in april so I'm not able to hit the bars yet :(

I've also been djing for 2 years, mix online @ http://www.partytildawn.net/demos

Peaz,

Joe

Checking out apartments around San Diego now, moving there in early January (hopefully with Ebow in tow)... definitely looking forward to putting some names and faces together finally!

AIM: BdReligionGrrl

^^^nice. You frequent the Jenny Craig Pavillion often? ;)

hello galintojoints. Who's Jeff? =D

I live in westwood, go to UCLA. I grew up in ventura county. So cal rocks, wouldnt wanna live anywhere else.

Just moved to SD

Hello all. Just thought I'd drop by report my presence. New to downtown San Diego.

Whats up everyone?
Anyone from orange county looking for some friends

Last edited by a moderator:
bdreligrrl said:
Checking out apartments around San Diego now, moving there in early January (hopefully with Ebow in tow)... definitely looking forward to putting some names and faces together finally!

AIM: BdReligionGrrl
That is the coolest name I have ever seen.

Good thing every show they play down here is fucken awesome, and they're down here usually a couple times a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.