Roll Call - California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock on. the big question is: do you have UCSD pride? I know I don't! ;)

JJ always good to see you around these parts. The crew is no longer what we used to be but hey, I got my own pad finally, you should come by sometime, I promise you days of chillin and relaxin, different than before, more your style.

haha. noone seems to have UCSD pride.

but i like being at school! excluding the studying part, of course.. :p

big love for ucsd... id love to go to school there... born in la jolla.. im a san diego girl.. ucsd rawkz hardcore.

^^ how did you ever leave? i love this place so much. i'm already wondering how i'm gonna say good bye to this area when school is over.

I love this town. I love the experiences I had at UCSD, but I didn't really care for UCSD heh...but I'm hoping to cash in a few years from now when it's name will continue to carry more clout. =D

just a random guess hypa...but bio major? MAE? ;)

^^haha. like... 90% of the school is either bio or engineering (or psych). goin with the odds eh? :D

but you were pretty close. i USED to be a bio major when i first came in, but i realized eventually that i'm just not a serious enough student to take bio. i just switched to human development instead, and i'm much happier. :)

what about you?

yeah the sciences at UCSD are pretty damn hard. I've got to give props to my stoner buddies who can manage being engineering majors....smart bastards.

I ended up being a communication major...go figure. It was a fun major to be in though, and offers plenty of areas of study. I also minored in psych. :D

and even though I don't know ya...boo on ya for now allowing people here to send you an e-mail. :p We're not all psycho internet freaks, ya know. ;)

DAMN THIS SD HUMIDITY! So I'm going to guess...you're Marshall? :)

haha nope. not marshall. i'm revelle. ex-science major, remember? :p

and no. not everyone here is an internet psycho freak. and even if they were, its ok. *raises hand* i'm a freak too!

just PM me if you wanna email. :)

New to NorCal

Hi, my name is Chris and I am a Freshman at Cal. I just moved here from the Dallas metroplex and would love to find some good parties or an 18+ gay club. drop me a line anyone!

Over 300 vinyl for sale, cheap!

I have over 300 vinyl that I am getting rid of for $2 a piece. All of them have had a needle touch them 2 or 3 times so they are in great condition. I am selling them on a first come first serve basis, and buyer would have to pay shipping. I have:

House:
Funky
Disco
Deep
Jazzy
Hard

Techno
Ambient

Tracks from artists such as Paul Johnson, Stacy Kidd, Mark Almaria, Mazi, Frankie Bones, Glenn Underground, Harrison Crump, Dajae, Craig Alexander, Robert Armani, Gene Hunt, E Smoove, Smitty & Eric Davenport, and others.

Labels include Catalyst, Dust Traxx, Metamorphic, Simple Soul, Undaground Therapy, Body Music, Bunchlox, Grassroots, Hump, A Squared, High Octane, Endpoint, and more.

Contact me if interested at [email protected]

Over 300 vinyl for sale, cheap!

I have over 300 vinyl that I am getting rid of for $2 a piece. All of them have had a needle touch them 2 or 3 times so they are in great condition. I am selling them on a first come first serve basis, and buyer would have to pay shipping. I have:

House:
Funky
Disco
Deep
Jazzy
Hard

Techno
Ambient

Tracks from artists such as Paul Johnson, Stacy Kidd, Mark Almaria, Mazi, Frankie Bones, Glenn Underground, Harrison Crump, Dajae, Craig Alexander, Robert Armani, Gene Hunt, E Smoove, Smitty & Eric Davenport, and others.

Labels include Catalyst, Dust Traxx, Metamorphic, Simple Soul, Undaground Therapy, Body Music, Bunchlox, Grassroots, Hump, A Squared, High Octane, Endpoint, and more.

Contact me if interested at [email protected]

Hi to the n00bs- I'm a n00b too. ;) I just moved to Norcal from South Florida a couple months back. Isn't the weather beautiful here right now?

If you drop me a PM I'll be glad to give you my AIM or Yahoo nick.

BTW all the Norcal kids I've met since I've been out here are AWESOME people- they have made me feel so welcome and have become true friends- let's all get together sometime soon, shall we?

TIME BRING IT BACK UP

LA TECHNO HEAD HERE LOOKING TO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT SOME QUALITY TECHNO PARTIES. stay tuned for future postings/spammings/spankings/freqings

Status
Not open for further replies.