Roll Call - California

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys im only gunna be in the area for a lil while was hoping to seee some old buddys maybe some new ones sooooo hit me up on my email.

Last edited:
nuclear.lovebomb said:
san diego people, check out full moon drum circles at blacks beach or sunday night circles off sea world drive in south shores park.

contact if you'd like.

I've always wanted to check out blacks beach but never made it.

San Diego
aim=MushieMan000
[email protected]

Last edited:
Location - Santa Cruz, CA
Email - nina @ raffish . net
AIM - ninainfection

Location: San Mateo, Sacramento, and Fairfield (I commute :p)
email: PM me
AIM/Yahoo: ItalyG1025

I just moved down to San Mateo, so im looking to meet some people. Ill be going to UC Davis in the fall BTW

Just north of Diego here......Here for the summer........was wonderin if there are any good events around here still to come this summer, any suggestions?
pm me with any detail

From Orange County - very little experience... Suggestions welcome!

e-mail: [email protected]
IM: PM/e-mail

Seriously - is Orange County as dry as it seems or do I just not have the right friends? Does everybody think I'm a DEA agent or something? I thought I did the right thing by waiting until my late 20's to "experiment" seeing as how it's much safer, and I can't find a @#$^ thing. I was offered EVERYTHING in high school and college, and turned it down. Now... : (

Last edited:
New to SF

Hi everyone.
I've just arrived in San Francisco after a lengthy cross-country trek. I only know a couple people here, and I know there are a bunch of BLers in the Bay Area, so I'd love to meet some of you! Send me a PM.

Hello
I live in the San Diego area and would like to meet some so cal bluelighters.
Going to Nocturnal Wonderland, anyone else in the area going?
pm for aim sn.

I've been in the Bay Area for two years now so I might as well stick myself on this list, heh....

San Francisco
yahoo- metaphorge
[email protected]

hunterrose said:
Seriously - is Orange County as dry as it seems or do I just not have the right friends? Does everybody think I'm a DEA agent or something? I thought I did the right thing by waiting until my late 20's to "experiment" seeing as how it's much safer, and I can't find a @#$^ thing. I was offered EVERYTHING in high school and college, and turned it down. Now... : (

werd. Just moved to Pasadena. Wouldn't know where to look if I had to...And I have to :eek:

Kinda does seem like all the best drugs are wasted on youth, huh? :p

Pasadena
PM/Im

Last edited by a moderator:
^Nek0 - Pasadena's great, best comedown spot is the Jamba Juice on Colorado Blvd. :) I can't remember the cross street but it's riiiiight in the middle of everything. It's across from a pawn shop and tattoo parlor. There's a park nearby for the rest - :)

Still in San Francisco / Bay Area - I am in Nob Hill/FiDi most days and 1-2 days per week I go to the Peninsula. :) I also get around to the North, East and South Bay, and also to Santa Cruz when occasions dictate. Norcal nomad, this is me.

mariposa420 said:
^Nek0 - Pasadena's great, best comedown spot is the Jamba Juice on Colorado Blvd. :) I can't remember the cross street but it's riiiiight in the middle of everything. It's across from a pawn shop and tattoo parlor. There's a park nearby for the rest - :)

I actually grew up here then moved away- now back.

You are talking about "Old Town," the spot that used to be good after dark. Too many cops and shitty bar fights now. Lotsa people that don't belong..

Funny thing is my office is about a stone's throw from that corner.

About Colorado Blvd, the first time I shroomed was on that street the night before New Years- the Rose Parade goes off the next day so EVERYONE is camped out overnight gettin loaded.. Some INSANE times there, y0!

Status
Not open for further replies.