Roll Call - California

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright im gunna be up in the san jose area on wednesday anyone wanna get together? hit me up on a PM...

yea georgia is prolly cold and no dank ass buds like we got at the cannibus clubs....but yea im in venice and drugs r avaible preety much all of em...some i have 2 travel further up north but i only really enjoy psychadelics....yea theres dimitri in santa cruz....man i wanna go to UCSC, im only a junior though for right now muhahahahah yea but LA is the shit i love my hometown....wwelll venice is more local i guess

san diego people, check out full moon drum circles at blacks beach or sunday night circles off sea world drive in south shores park.

contact if you'd like.

hey i just moved to the la area to attend the los angeles recording school. Can someone hook me up with a list of record shops and events? Im from albuquerque and the scene there is rather small so Im stoked to be out here.

anyone in the 909 besides me?
only like 3 people on this site are.... i guess???

i'm in la verne/pomona area... sometimes in Claremont

jimmyenergy said:
hey i just moved to the la area to attend the los angeles recording school. Can someone hook me up with a list of record shops and events? Im from albuquerque and the scene there is rather small so Im stoked to be out here.

amoeba records is an amazing recortd shop in LA

OzzBozz said:
amoeba records is an amazing recortd shop in LA

QFT

My ex-gf introduced me to the shop when I moved out here and it's one of the best in the area. Also if you're hungry, one of the best places for hot-dogs besides Nathans in Coney Island, Brooklyn is... PINK'S on Melrose and La Brea. A delicious Huell Dog and some onion rings and you'll be set.

Oh, and

20 yr old male, Oxnard, Ca (Ventura County)
email: [email protected]
aim: requieminadream1

I'm looking to create a Bluelight section on my buddy list so feel free to IM me! I don't bite!

Last edited:
yeah
i've also heard pinks is really amazing
i live like 30 miles away from LA, so i don't go there too often... every now and then though.

pinks is overrated in my book.

check out martys on pico, right near rancho golf course. get a chili cheese burger with a hot dog on top of it. damn

Dank Grub Son

its all about grubbin on dank ass carne asada tortas from compos tacos at mclaughlin and venice. Also the beef nachos from el charro at beethoven and venice are good too. If non of you have herd of hoagies at lincoln and superba.....ur fuckin missin out on some dank grub son. O yea and the ceasar salad at california chicken cafe at 26th and wilshire is good 2. but of all id have to put compos tacos and hoagie's at the top....trust me fuelz...this is where the dank grub is at. but yea i bet most of u mofos havent herd of a torta....next time u go to mexican restaurant ask for a fuckin torta...theyre boooooomb....almost as bomb as the L flowin in these parts.....but not quite :] :p =D 8o

check out titos tacos on sepulveda and washington to get some delicious ass tacos. so greasy. damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.