View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

[ROFL] Sick leave for cop who took one hundred ecstasy pills

E-llusion

Bluelight Crew
Sick leave for cop who took one hundred ecstasy pills

Monday, 11 June 2007

An undercover garda who was forced to take 100 ecstasy tablets in one day to prove himself to a criminal gang, is to take a week off work with an upset stomach.

Sgt Jerry Feely - whose undercover identity will be kept under wraps so he doesn’t get killed - went undercover last year in an attempt to bring down some of Galway’s biggest drug dealers.
After drinking heavily for a few months in order to numb his brain cells, to dumb himself down enough not to look out of place in a Galway criminal gang, Sgt Feely was forced to undergo an initiation which saw him take 100 ecstasy tablets.

“The first few were OK,” the garda is said to have told colleagues, “but the last 50 hit me pretty hard.”

http://www.galwayfirst.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1132&Itemid=618

After drinking heavily for a few months in order to numb his brain cells, to dumb himself down enough not to look out of place in a Galway criminal gang, Sgt Feely was forced to undergo an initiation which saw him take 100 ecstasy tablets.

I guess the dumbing down worked all too well. That's a stretch though, a cop having to dumb himself down to begin with...
biggrin.gif

how can this even be? could this person even function taking 100 pills? never mind knowing that 50 hit him hard.

Inside a secret drug hideout:

Drug Dealer 1 runs up to his boss: Boss, Boss, remember that guy that ate 100 tabs of E to prove he was not a cop?
Boss: Yes, that guy was fucked.
Drug Dealer 1: He was a cop.
Boss: haha, hes gonna be an etard.

assuming the pills contained 70mg of mdma (that would be on the low side) wouldn't 100 pills (7 grams) have been around the LD50?

if they were good no way he lived through this. i've seen 50 nearly kill someone with a high tolerance.

No responsible mdma user would ever consider taking that many pills, that's just asking for death. I think not only did they know he was a cop, but the correct way to complete that test would have been by saying something to the effect of, 'fuck you, I'm not eating 100 pills'. I bet it's really hard to continue to convince others that you're not a cop when you're on that much ecstasy...

LOL, what dealer would even waste that much pills. like 100 would be any different than takin 50. How is this dude not buggin out comin down hardcore and feelin like shit? It seems like these musta been some pretty shitty ass pills otherwise how could this happen, it dont make sense the whole thing sounds made up. but even if its true somethin about it dont seem right.

Plus the funny thing about this is that they act like "criminals" dont read. like you can just put that in the paper, with his REAL NAME, and say "The cop that took 100 e pills" And you think that NO ONE AT ALL that knows this dealer or is associated with them, ever reads the paper and says "Hey, didnt we feed a guy 100 e pills too? Wow, thats amazing, that happened TWICE?" Haha hell no, theyll see that and be like "Jerry Feeley, huh? Get his address". how can they publish this kind of information and not think it can get used against them. I didnt check but im willing to bet money that this was in the UK. plus "Dumbed down enough to fit in with criminal thugs" LMFAO, this must be from a tabloid or crappy newspaper and not a legit one.

yea this seems like total BS...100 pills? who would waste that many pills. ive been to galway, and it doesnt strike me as a gritty street kinda place...who knows tho.

this story is hillarious....

If I was a dealer and a customer would willingly take 100 pills to prove he's not a cop, I WOULD NOT TRUST HIM!

I bet they intentionally fed him mostly harmless pills once they figured out he was a cop, to limit their legal liabilities...

t_6344_01.jpg

Nice joke story, though - 100 pills would be unimaginable.

If it were true were some reason, I would simply revert to the image I placed above for reasoning, heh!

what a load of bollox

he could possibly have survived if he took 5 an hour or something like that over a 24 hour period.

think of the damage to your liver/brain!

lacey k said:
it dont make sense the whole thing sounds made up. but even if its true somethin about it dont seem right.

i knew it!! But still funny...