Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Xamkou

Mailmonkey

Bluelighter
As it says :(

I've heard that Xamkou passed away last month, a suspected overdose at a party.

20 years old.

RIP

no way, i remember reading some of his posts a few years ago on another forum where i lurked. thats too soon to die.

RIP :(

Only 20 - what a waste of a life. I've only seen a few of his posts, but it's strange how one can be really affected hearing news like this about someone who was only 'words on a screen' to oneself. Just recognising a name on a board that has died is almost like losing a friend. I've heard about people I know of dying in my town, but it seems to have less of an effect on me than hearing about people on BL dying - it's very, very strange.

R.I.P. Xamkou (whoever you were) <3

Fuck Xamkou, so young and with so much to live for, you will be sorely missed on this forum and in the life you had away from it. RIP <3<3<3

Read about this on another forum just a few hours ago where he was also pretty well known to some on there. Just been looking to see if anyone had put a thread up here for him, cheers Mailmonkey. Didn't know him really but crossed posts on the same thread quite recently with the guy. So sad, he was so fucking young.

RIP Xamkou. :(

So sad. Here is his post where he first tried MDMA:

Guys, I have to share my absolute elation:

I'm speechless. I've always thought I'd had MDMA before, but I clearly hadn't. 70 minutes ago I had a 140mg bomb of MDMA and wow, I get the fuss now!!!!!

I was positive I'd had it before but this is something else, blows my favourite drug (Mephedrone, yes get digs in) out of the water. The empathy and euphoria feels so much more full and layered if that makes sense? <3 :D

I feel pure love and euphoria right now, this is extreme! Best way I can describe it is AMT without the trippyness? It's just, WOW!

<3

He seemed to be a lovely young guy who was just having fun.

Last edited:
:(

My heart goes out to all Xamkou's loved ones. Horrible news. I wish there were better words but unfortunately I know all too well that there aren't; the cumulative effect of people's condolences can be surprisingly comforting though, and I really hope it is to anyone close to him reading this.

RIP <3

Horrible news to wake up to. Didn't know him all that well, but certainly a very familiar poster who always seemed to be having a whole lot of fun. Posts positively dripped with energy and enthusiasm. Far too young :(

Condolences to all that knew him <3

Holy fuck, I made friends with him when I first signed up, when the first 6-apb pellets were released we spent all night chatting on MSN and we would often chat about stuff, exchanged emails and also posted and knew each other on another forum we both used. I sadly lost touch with him and many others from BL and those other forums as my life circumstances changed.

He was a decent, caring, fun and intelligent individual who I now wish I had got a chance to chat too since returning to BL and the 'scene' as it were. Thank you Xamkou for being there for me it was an absolute pleasure to have known you. I will miss you. Rest in peace friend. I'll never forget you. <3<3<3

RIP Xamkou, I'd seen his posts and he didn't live too far away from me. 20 is far too young an age to go. Does anybody have any info on what happened?

Bummer :(

Xamkou helped me out a few times, very sorry to hear this sad news :(