• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP wesmdow

RIP wesmdow <3

being a member of bluelight makes me feel like most of you are sorta like family to me and when something like this happens it breaks my heart and im sure it does for others on here too

blissfulMenace you have my number call me or text me if you wanna chat

be safe everyone <3<3

sorry, i know you meant well, but i dont recall Pierre ever posting a picture of himself, and we are not allowed to post pictures of others with out their permission, BlueLighters or not.

i hope you understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuckin hell i dunno what to say poor pierre. I just found out about this and it's like a punch in the guts. I was gonna call him last night but nodded off and went to bed.

R.I.P :( .

I am so upset right now. I can't even think of him not being around to chat to. I will miss Pierre so much. He was such a help with so many suicide threads with me on TDS, I can't even count the hours we spent. For hours he would give his time, even when he was as high as ever. I will tell you that is one man, I think is in heaven right now. He was such a wonderful caring friend. He was also the best artist. You can look in the gallery and see his work, he had talent. He would be on to me, to talk to admin. for an art forum here on BL. He was always on here, BL. This was his home. He loved all of us here, and this is a hug loss in our community. I will never have another friend like you, Pierre. I love you, and want to see you happy. I hope you are free from all I know that wounded you. I am so at a loss of words. My sweet Pierre. I will never be the same without you........why does this happen? :(

Last edited:
NO NO NO NO NO is all you can think. Man. What a shock. Man. :( No .

i just hope some people take this to heart and learn from it.

he was my best friend. and another one of my friends is headed down the same path....
i can only hope this shows him the light

Wow, I'm so sad. I hadn't really talked to him much, but wow. You can never expect things like this. A risk I think we all realized could happen, but who ever thought it would?

Rest In Peace

The loss of Wes is so incredibly sad....... :( :(

He was BL family, especially here in TDS......we followed his ups and downs and tried to help and support him as much as we could.....
this is such a shock....

Absolutely tragic, crying tears of utter sadness................

Rest In Peace sweetheart, My heart goes out to your family and friends. You will be in my prayers

<3 Isis

^ Good words Bec, I really do think that this is tragic, for all of us. What a loss of a great friend. I will miss him so much.

I mean, wow, to watch someone reach out to us and to be so thankful of the support of his fellow Bluelighters, and then to just lose the fight only days later -- it's so, so unfortunate. To all of the people who posted in s1ck's thread -- you all did everything you could, and everyone said what should have been said, given the situation. Please continue to reach out to people in need with open arms like that.

^ it is getting harder, but I will always fight to help with open arms, all of TDS staff and posters do. We are a tight community. I hope we always stay this close.

RIP

this is such a tragic loss, especially to his family and friends, who he always spoke of on the best terms. he LOVED his parents, when i think of him posting, happily and freely, it was speaking of them, and his grandmother.

it is so hard to understand how some people can use these drugs for decades, and some people for days, it makes no sense, it just is.

he was loved and appreciated here, he was a positive person, a caring soul, and an optimist at heart.

love to you and yours, from us.

i really don't know what to say....except RIP sweetie, we will all miss you.-x-