• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP staypuft

I deleted the thread in OD because i found it here...

^ where is the bluelight shrine...

What happened to him exactly, this is very sad news as i read many of his posts in the past.

This is precisely the reason for harm reduction and why its so important...but you can only do so much with words/letters....

RIP Staypuft

from my understanding, I remember him saying he wanted to hear Shine On You Crazy Diamond by Pink Floyd for his funeral(it was a thread on bl, "songs you wanted to hear at your funeral")....

So I think posting the lyrics here would be appropriate :

Shine on You Crazy Diamond
Remember when you were young, you
shone like the sun.Shine on you crazy diamond.Now
there's a look in your eyes, like black holes in the
sky.Shine on you crazy diamond.You were caught on
the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel
breeze.Come on you target for faraway laughter, come on
you stranger, you legend, you martyr,and shine!You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the
moon.Shine on you crazy diamond.Threatened by
shadows at night, and exposed in the light.Shine on you
crazy diamond.Well you wore out your welcome with random
precision, rode on the steel breeze.Come on you raver, you
seer of visions, come on you painter, you piper, you
prisoner,and shine!Nobody knows where you are,
how near or how far.Shine on you crazy diamond.Pile
on many more layers and I'll be joining you there.Shine on you crazy diamond.And we'll bask in the
shadow of yesterday's triumph, and sail on the steel
breeze.Come on you boy child, you winner and loser, come
on you miner for truth and delusion,and shine!

^RIP

R. I. P. Staypuft

After awhile you get attached to BL and it's members, it's always sad to hear things like this. :( :|

Thats sad as, his was a name I knew well. R.I.P brutha

:)

A username I saw on many threads... I've never really gotten to know many BLs personally but I do get to know the regular names I see around the place...

RIP...

wow, this is fuckin surreal. i had JUST spoken with him last week. he was a good person and he seemed very intelligent. he even warned/bitched at me for my opiate use. i can't believe he's gone.

RIP paul :(

you will be missed

PLEASE let this be a reminder that it can happen to anyone. even with the vast amount of information out there, it is still your responsibility to use it. not only was he one of us, he was a dear friend to many. i didn't know him THAT well but we had spent a lot of time talking on MSN and he was a good person.

my condolences to his family.

Never talked to him, but I recognize the username. It's always a tragedy when one of our members dies :( RIP

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
PLEASE let this be a reminder that it can happen to anyone. even with the vast amount of information out there, it is still your responsibility to use it.

AMEN to that!

BTW somebody with mod power over this forum needs to change the name in the thread title from Boowah84 to staypuft.

RIP staypuft, so sad to lose such an awesome BLer.. much respect and condolences to his family.

I saw his user name often and he will be missed.

R.I.P.

Be careful guys.

he signed onto MSN about 5 min ago. does anyone know if his family/friends had access to his acct? i sent a msg asking who it was but received no response. i'm not sure how protective he was over his MSN username but it seems weird to me.

^ummm, yeah i looked at his profile last night and it said he was active a 2:45am the 24th, now

staypuft Offline:
Bluelighter
User ID : 60380

Last Activity: Today 12:07

well, someone responded and said it was his brother. maybe they're looking for answers?

RIP paul

life really is unfair.