• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Soulfly

Squirt

Bluelight Crew
this is my first post in probably 10 years or so...

i'm sad that it's to say soulfly, o.g. bluelighter and proud member of the stuck^up*8^up's, passed in december. he deserves a spot in the shrine.

20+ years is a long time to be in someone's life. rest in peace, old friend. stuck^up*8^up krew 4 mf'ing life - and beyond.

💙💜 soulfly 💜💙

Oh no :(

I remember him, and you, from when i first joined bluelight. My heart goes out to you, and to all of those whom he loved and vice versa.

People shouldn't underestimate the power and love generated from bluelight friendships. A good 2/3 of my best beloveds are bluelighters, having met a few of them around December 2000.

People shouldn't underestimate the power and love generated from bluelight friendships. A good 2/3 of my best beloveds are bluelighters, having met a few of them around December 2000.

Likewise.

So sorry for your loss. ❤

i haven't been around in so long i'm not sure who to ask or where to find out who, but mods/admins, if you're reading this, he was a moderator many, many, many moons ago. he should be listed as bluelight crew.

i remember you too, samadhi. and dtergent. i miss this place... i went on a deep dive last night and dug up what i could find of his old posts. most of them were in words. i found a few other memorable threads too. this place is definitely something else...

love to all of you. just because.

💙💙💙

Hey there, Squirt. MIss ya, girlie.

Damn shame about soulfly. Thanks for letting us know.

Sorry to hear about this. Soulfly was the 176th registered member of Bluelight, a truly original OG. RIP mate ❤

i haven't been around in so long i'm not sure who to ask or where to find out who, but mods/admins, if you're reading this, he was a moderator many, many, many moons ago. he should be listed as bluelight crew.

i remember you too, samadhi. and dtergent. i miss this place... i went on a deep dive last night and dug up what i could find of his old posts. most of them were in words. i found a few other memorable threads too. this place is definitely something else...

love to all of you. just because.

💙💙💙

I joined BL exactly one day before you! LOL

Love to you too. I made so many friends here, not a few of them gone. Hope you are finding peace around your loss...

It's lovely to hear from all of you, it's good to know when people aren't gone. :)

Hey squirt, it's zephyr.

Best new years ever I had was with you mob in the states. So grateful to have stumbled into bl as the people are so great.

Will remember you and the others for the rest of my life.

I am very sorry you lost yet another friend. The sadness of losing the people that made many memories is so crushing. I have shed tears even though I never knew him personally ...having lovely people united in grief years later is gut wrenching bittersweet.

Miss you very much.

Love you

Liz.

Hey there, Squirt. MIss ya, girlie.

Damn shame about soulfly. Thanks for letting us know.
oh reedly, i miss you SO much. the bss board is gone. i'm so glad i can still find you here. i would absolutely love to reconnect. love you always. <3

Sorry to hear about this. Soulfly was the 176th registered member of Bluelight, a truly original OG. RIP mate ❤
thank you, cfc. <3

<3 love you, stark. <3

I joined BL exactly one day before you! LOL

Love to you too. I made so many friends here, not a few of them gone. Hope you are finding peace around your loss...
so many. the foundation of my grown-up friends' circle, at the advent of the internet. it was a wild time to be a 20-something. <3

It's lovely to hear from all of you, it's good to know when people aren't gone. :)
i think i'm gonna make a point to be around a little more... :)

Best new years ever I had was with you mob in the states. So grateful to have stumbled into bl as the people are so great.

Will remember you and the others for the rest of my life.

I am very sorry you lost yet another friend. The sadness of losing the people that made many memories is so crushing. I have shed tears even though I never knew him personally ...having lovely people united in grief years later is gut wrenching bittersweet.

Miss you very much.

Love you
one word.

watermelon.

it will never be the same. :ROFLMAO:

i know that associative grief. it's no less painful to watch loved ones grieve. hugging you so hard from across the miles. miss you tons, but love you even more. <3

^^
Been listening to White Pony on repeat today in memoriam.

I am so sorry Squirt, and thank you for having the kindness in acting the way you have with informing us.
♡ RIP ♡

Rest in peace.

...just seeing this. I remember him being a good dude on here.

Good journey to you brother.