• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

RIP Smiley culture

If anyone planned to commit suicide due to being raided, they would either 1: Have a gun and let the officer shoot them 2: Wait until they were waiting for trial or something as they can't hack the wait.

Really doesn't fit for me.

Still luv Ya Smiley . They done away with producers know :( got about 15 of them in different names all over England cos i'm rude bwoy%)

some of ya don't know how brimz styles it out n has been for 20 years but a couple of ya do ;)

nah i'm told 4 that grime shit mate , prefer a bit of the old [video=youtube_share;nMpYoz_c834]http://youtu.be/nMpYoz_c834[/video]

Thanx for asking though mate , you had many producers ? Used to love them cos it was a big swerve 4 Rude Bwoy like me .

Thanx for asking though mate , you had many producers ? Used to love them cos it was a big swerve 4 Rude Bwoy like me .

I don't even know what you're on about. That probably answers your question =D

Nor do i so i found out n swiftly sent the cunt a message via FB saying

You stole my name , watcha playin at man ?

True as i sit here with a big parcel

A producer from babylon asking for you to report to the nearest Police station to show your documents ffs where you been mate

Last edited:
"Four experienced officers felt it appropriate to detain a suspect in the kitchen, potentially the most dangerous room in the house, and afforded him a level of freedom not normally associated with an operation of this kind.

That's not some jumped up black commie lawyer saying that. That's a police commisioner, detailing what 'mistakes' were made.

and afforded him a level of freedom not normally associated with an operation of this kind.

Anyone seen Accidental Death of an Anarchist?

Fuck the police. They killed Smiley Culture.