• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP morninggloryseed

I remember reading his trip reports in Erowid long times ago-Xorcoth,Morningglory seed,Amantidin.....a real adventurers with quality writing skills indeed.R.I.P. Morningglory😔🙏☦️

yeah he was around 2004 active, read some of his posts here. why did he die? od or suicide?

i hardly ever spoke to mgs, but his posts on here and reports on erowid were stuff of legend in my mind for years before i decided to finally make a profile here.

i've known about his passing, but never felt right making a post here... but i wanted to say that reading yer all's comments really chokes me up. (like seriously... i would be in tears if my conditioned masculinity wouldn't feel attacked.)

mgs' words are already immortalized, but i think everyone here has made a wonderful addendum and mgs really sounds like a person i probably would have wanted to know better.

(edit... it wasn't wordy enough)

i also wanna add the most important thought imo:

we might only be able to know what other ppl share about themselves, but mgs is still influential, in terms of his dedication to self improvement. i strive to keep that attitude in mind all the time, the want to improve. i think that attitude is contageous, and is part of making the world a better place. hopefully.

(final comment for levity: i wish i could've gotten his 5-meo-dmt freezer stash lol... i know, a lotta i's when i should be thinking of others... i'm working on it... peace and prosperity ;))

Last edited: