• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Melange <3

She also posted this:
Nice Thomas was messing with me just now, I went in his room to read some of his papers and get on his computer, the lights started flickering like mom get out of my room, so I ignored them I said Ill leave in a minute, but the lights flickered and then completely went out, so I left his room got to the end of the stairs, looked up the stairs and his light was back on.....Ok Thomas but you know me Im going back in your room, Ill take a flashlight...poor Kristina she is scared but Thomas wont hurt us

Whoah.. :\

awww fuck. i was hoping this wasn't true.

goodbye Bro. :(

another bluelight angel to watch over the rest of us asshats.

Ground Control to Major Tom
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on

Commencing countdown, engines on
Check ignition and may God’s love be with you

Spoken:
Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One, Lift-off

This is Ground Control to Major Tom
You’ve really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it’s time to leave the capsule if you dare

“This is Major Tom to Ground Control
I’m stepping through the door
And I’m floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today

For here
am I sitting in my tin can
Far above the world
Planet Earth is blue
And there’s nothing I can do

Though I’m past one hundred thousand miles
I’m feeling very still
And I think my spaceship knows which way to go
Tell my dog I love her very much (she knows!)
Your circuit’s dead, there’s something wrong
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear....

“ am I floating round my tin can
Far above the Moon
Planet Earth is blue
And there’s nothing I can do.?

I keep looking at my phone every few mins looking for a text from him or a million missed calls, but there's nothing. godddamnit.

Everyone please keep his mom in your thoughts. They were so close. She took care of him every step of the way.

hes been on my mind nonstop since he passed, my deepest sympathies to his mom and the rest of his family.

i hope you're doing alright gloeek. <3

i miss you man. <3

FUCK... RIP melange. he was a funny dude. very sad news indeed.

Lil-Wayne-Cup-267x300.jpg

waynecup4eva.

Fuck me rigid, not another one. RIP Melange you were one of the decent fuckers I knew on here.

Sad fucking day.

I'm still thinking about you Tom...I hope you have found the peace you wanted...I'll never forget you..

Hello all, this is Tom Jeter's mom. Yes unforuntately Tom was found in his bed October 24th. Two of his friends found him, appeared he had died sometime in the middle of the night.

Thank u all for being his friend. He spent more time here than anywhere.

Now, for the horrible part and I hope you all listen well, autopsy report is not back yet , but appears someone has started some new trend of taking lots of Immodium to get a narcotic effect, well, it appears, lots of immodium and alcohol killed Tom, I will let you know for sure when tests are back, but would u all quit looking for a new way before you die as well,he was my best buddy, I dont know how I will make it. My number is 804-310-9852 and my email is [email protected]. He really wanted to sell those bracelets. Im going to contact some people to see if we can legally do that, if so, Tom didnt have any insurance so what better way to raise money for his funeral costs than to sell what he wanted to sell;\\

Oh by the way, Taffy went to live with his good friend Henry, she has two and a half acres to run and another dog to play with, she is so happy and the new owners are so good to her, Tom would be happy, I am deploying overseas or else I would have kept her

Again, thanks for being Toms friend

Again, I am deeply sorry for your loss. We lost an amazing friend and you lost an amazing son who we will never forget. We loved Tom here and he will continue to live in our hearts for the rest of our lives.

We love you, Tom <3