• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP johnnybopbop 20.3.1980 - 19.6.2007

leecie

Bluelight Crew
I am going to break my social ban for this because it is just too important to me.

Many of you older Sydney bluelighters may have had the pleasure of meeting Big Al - johnnybopbop - over the years. Al was one of the kindest and sweetest people you would have ever encountered- a gentle giant. He was fiercely protective of the people he cared about and would always go out of his way to help you out when you needed a friend.

During a recent rough patch in my life Al was there for me every single day helping to cheer me up, listen when I needed an ear and crack a joke when I needed to smile.

If you went clubbing in Sydney, you knew of Big Al.

He is going to be dearly missed by the many people whose lives he touched.

l_7afac4f4d299177a628718492827c2ee.jpg

Stay cool big man. Don't forget to check your myspace...love you Al.

:(

He was one of the first bluelighters I ever met and was one of the most friendly too.

RIP big fella :(

Thoughts....

All.
Though I never met 'Big Al',
fuck,
Miss L'l,
& his fam & friends,
I'm so sorry to hear of his loss.

To all you' that knew,
or were close to him,
I pass my
LOVE
&
Condolences...

I didn'y know the Capt'n,
but I'm sorry for the los',
an'
I hope that -
I Don' know what to say....

RIP JBB.
Please
PEACE
to YOU
&
LOVE To Your
Close est. Friends.

Sorry for not phrasin' it right,
Miss L.angel.

PEACE
&
THOUGHTS.

LOVE
UnS

I really wanna write more,
but I don' know what to say...

:|

Sad news
frown.gif

We only ever met briefly, but his personality was always so much larger than life.

RIP JBB, god it sucks to lose another one of our own...

<3

How sad. I wish his family much strength through this horrific time. Loosing a loved one at such a young age would be unbearable.

He was in a car crash. The only solace we can take is that he died on impact so he didn't suffer at all.

Here one second and gone the next...

One of the craziest motherfuckers I've ever met. Deep down though, he was such a softie.

RIP Alan. I hope you get to keep your car wherever you are.

RIP JBB.

We only met those three or four times, but you'll be missed by many. I do remember he loved his cars though. Sad news.....

I remember certain things about this man. I liked him a lot.

This is very sad news.

I'm at a loss for words. I never got to meet him, but I remember many of an occasion where I would talk to him on IRC. He was quite a character.

RIP JBB. :-(

I can't believe this either, Donnydont txted me and I was in shock.

RIP :(

<3

RIP, dunno the guy but that's shocking to hear about. Scary to think that one minute you're here..the next minute you could be gone. That's one reason why i have a fear of driving.