• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP FORMER BLUELIGHTER - SMAKADDICT & all others lost this year...

FrostyMcFailure

Bluelighter
R.I.P smakaddict, a former bluelighter who passed away this past july. She would post on here a LOT but i suppose its been yearz. She was an amazing girl & the best sister/sibling. This isn't just for her but to honor any1 & everyone of our brothers and sisters we've lost this year. *non biological included*

We're all veterans in our own way, we're on the front lines on the war against addiction each and every day. So good luck to all of you.

Here's her myspace in case anyone of you knew her in person, and if you listen to the second myspace there's an amazing musician who wrote a song for her and performed it at her wake.

RIP was for holly aka smakaddict & all the other pplz who've passed on from overdoses, iight thanks for reading guys & galz and have a great day/night.

http://www.myspace.com/hollylovegillis

her myspace^

sryz fo the rant, LaTeZ!~Frosty*FMF*

~That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange æons, even death may die~

Last edited by a moderator:
It is awful to lose our own, yet it is to be expected; the legality of drugs forces unreliable products in terms of potency. It is disgusting that people must die for politicians and society (the sheep) in general to continue laughing.

I will say a prayer for your friend, and all of the living addicts; you need it.

Thxs dude, tats sweet of u. she was my sis tho not just a friend, ima say a prayer for any1 who posts a name on here nd im kinda working on a big photshop kinda thing fo all of the fallen thys year. The fetnayl that made its round the last year has been fukin crzy, teh dealers gotta throw it in tho cause 4grains of salt size is enuff to OD a human so the profit mark up form that is compeltly incredible. None the less thats one of the main reasons so many died thys year.

Last edited:
herion potency from batch to batch was one thing that always scared the shit out of me when i was an addict..... i would get the same looking ether rock china white or a brown powder both from out west and even dop that looked the same some times would just a litlte different shade some times you could feel what your normal dose would be almost enough to black out and sometimes did.... it was this fear that made me stick to morphine,dillys or yuck oxys 80s to get my buzz cause atleast i knew EXACTLY What i was going to comsume......anyways thats not what this thread is for and im sorry i side tracked it aslong as i did.....

Please when testing any new batch have a buddy and start slow. i know we all love a rush and a good hit but lets all stay alive because life is already too short...
hopefully your sisters death encourages a few people to use resonsibly, or get the help they need... and keep your head up I promise it will never stop hurting but as time goes on you get some real happiness remember the good times you had.

I'm sorry to hear that. It's very sad that she was so young. I was only caught by heroin for 6 months, and that was enough for me. R.I.P.

every life holds promise... it's so sad when some never get the opportunity. may their memories make a difference

It's tragic and heartbreaking, everytime:( . Thoughts and prayers are good, action to prevent such tragedies by those who can, would be a tribute somewhat fitting, we can only hope and work toward that.

RIP, I hate it when we lose a fellow BLer. It saddens my soul and breaks my heart. I wished we could all stay healthy, but we must be thankful for our blessings and mourn our losses. *:| closes eyes in memory of SMACKADDICT and all the others we have lost to death:| *

I remember many conversations and posts with holly over the years... she was in here quite a lot and I felt that she was getting some of the help she needed from all of us in here, and it is a damn shame that she has passed on.

It really shows the ups and downs of life really, and also the limits to which we here can help sometimes.

I hope that whereever Holly is now, that it is a better place free from the pain that this world often delivers whether you want it or not.

CB.

yeh cb, I remember bak wen i was like 12prob in 02 wen i was only smokin nugz i would c her post on here nd i remember yer name distinctly nd she mentioned u im fairly confident tat u helped her threw sum bs, so thxz on her behalf. She thought no1 wuld go to her funneral nd thur was at least 300pplz thur.

Last edited:
^Hey Frosty, PM an admin I would say....

If only heroin were regulated or something, or if more help were available to people, then purity wouldn't be such the problem it is.

Thats so sad she was 23 thats so young 2 years younger then me in fact. She had her whole life ahead of her and it was cut short :( .

RIP.

I just hope people take this as a lesson, or a warning. Then it might at least be of some good...

Sad to hear this. Rest in peace. :(