• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Fizzacyst

FattyAcid

Bluelighter
I know he had friends here, and I thought I might share with them, Brandon has passed. He was a bright light in the world, and an awesome guy in most all ways. You'll be missed, friend

I am so sorry to hear this. Fizzacyst was a great BL-er.

My condolences to everyone who knew him, his friends and family.

Oh noooooooooooo

:(

We are losing too many BLers.

Be safe, guys

Rest in peace.

<3

there are no words to express the amount of sadness and heartache i am feeling, the world has lost one of its greatest. i love you, brandon, you have no idea how much i miss you already. i'm sorry neither of us could fulfill our promise to each other, maybe in the next life we can spin in circles together in a grassy field with our heads thrown back while laughing hysterically. i hope this release from pain means you are at peace now. rest in paradise <3

:(

Holy fuck :( I'm so sad to read this. My thoughts will be with all of his friends and family. <3

Everyone, please be safe. Life can change in a second.

May you now be in peace and all your loved ones celebrate the happiness and good times you had in your life.

You will always be a part of our lives and you will always be appreciated for being the special person you were. <3

RIP man, thank you for all you have contributed to the board. I have learned a ton from your posts. The board won't be the same without you. :(
I hope you're in a better place now.

no way! rest in peace, man.

thanks for passing on all the knowledge.

This is really sad I didnt know the guy personally but I learned a ton from reading his posts.