• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Day_for_night

This name is such a blast from the past, and to see it attatched now to such sadness is terrible. May Jeff rest in peace and my thoughts and love are sent to his loved ones. <3

Quick question. I am somewhat puzzled by the small number of posts in this thread, considering how well he was known by many here. Has this thread spent any time outside of the shrine at all? Perhaps in some of the forums where day_for_night spent time or moderated?

Good point, and no - it has only been in the Shrine. I'll bounce it to EMD for a bit, perhaps the mods there will give it some time and send it to another good home for a bit - people should know we lost a good guy here :\ Many of our members may recall him, but not be aware he passed away.

<3

No shit....

Although I never spoke with D_f_n, the name is definitely recognizable.
This is very sad, and even though im a bit late, my condolences to the friends and family of him.

<3

from what or was it natural? i mean did he use alot of amps or somthing or was it like a family thing/freak accident thats terrible dont think i ever talked to him but he sounds like a good guy people die way to younge now a days RIP

just now seeing this thread...

RIP d4n

you were a great person, and a bluelight OG

definitely will be missed :(

R.I.P

It sounds as though he was a decent and knowledgable person.my sympathies go out to all who knew him.

Bumping over to OD. :(

I'll bump this over to The Shrine later on, but it can run in OD for a while since that was your call.

Very sad news; many bluelighters have left us in the previous months. Very sad. I didn't know this person but it's still hard hitting to the community. :(

heart failure unfortunatley

I should probably get on blood pressure meds. This is a pretty serious wake up call.

Very sorry to hear this, man. :( It sounds like he was a great guy, though. Better to have loved and lost... 8) I wish you the best of luck; the days ahead won't be easy, but you can get through. It's never easy losing a friend.

Oh fuck me. This is really unexpected. Does anyone know if this was drug related or not? By all means feel free not to answer. It's just hard; I want whatever information I can get about it, I guess.

A really good guy, straight up.

you're kidding me..

d4n had an incredibly sharp mind, and a great taste in music. He was one of the first people I noticed on BL.

:(:(

bump for a great guy, and a great BLer. It's too bad more people didn't get a chance to know you. :(

Excellent bump Cyc.

Thinking of you and your family, Jeff. Seems like it was only yesterday.

<3

You pop in my head often and I cry when I'm reminded you're gone from this mortal world. You're still alive in our hearts :( <3