• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP bluelighter 'extrabrain'

dankstersauce1

Greenlighter
'Extrabrain' or Tom as we knew him passed away last week. From what I've heard it was not drug related but an underlying medical condition.

Tom introduced me (dAnKsTeRsAuCe) to bluelight in my junior year of high school back in 2002-2003. Tom was big into EDM, drum and bass and the rave scene. He was not a regular poster but he was the guy who turned me on to bluelight. From western NY, he lived out the past 10 years as an NYC financial guy hipster.

Not sure who else remembers bluelight from 20 years ago, but just be chill guys. I've seen a few too many fellow posters disappear. I spend my time on reddit now, only with biannual trips to the shrine to see who died.

Personally me and Tom went from MDMA to opiates all too easily and it's beyond tragic to see those who "had it together" being some of the first to pass away.

Yeah, P.L.U.R. Tom - 'ExtraBrain'

'Extrabrain' or Tom as we knew him passed away last week. From what I've heard it was not drug related but an underlying medical condition.

Tom introduced me (dAnKsTeRsAuCe) to bluelight in my junior year of high school back in 2002-2003. Tom was big into EDM, drum and bass and the rave scene. He was not a regular poster but he was the guy who turned me on to bluelight. From western NY, he lived out the past 10 years as an NYC financial guy hipster.

Not sure who else remembers bluelight from 20 years ago, but just be chill guys. I've seen a few too many fellow posters disappear. I spend my time on reddit now, only with biannual trips to the shrine to see who died.

Personally me and Tom went from MDMA to opiates all too easily and it's beyond tragic to see those who "had it together" being some of the first to pass away.

Yeah, P.L.U.R. Tom - 'ExtraBrain'
Very sorry for your loss ❤️

Never knew him but he sounds like a pretty awesome guy

My thoughts of love and gentle care are with you during this difficult loss. <3

Rest in peace, extrabrain.