• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Bluelight Member IndoleDreamStudies (LucidStudies on Erowid)

may he rest in peace; my condolences to the family and friends...

My sympathies are extended to you and J's family. May he continue to bring us wisdom from beyond himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't have the chance to meet this guy but judging by what you have all written I wish I would have. I hope he can rest in peace.

Wow, I hadn't caught this either... what a terrible loss.

He seemed like a genuinely good person and an exceptional member of the psychedelic community. My sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

I've never been aware of his existence to be honest, but that last trip report of his, holy shit. That was very emotionally powerful.

Last edited by a moderator:
One or two unnecessary posts and references to them have been removed. This is not the place to theorise about what may or may not have happened. Any off-topic or disrespectful comments will be edited or removed.

I'll leave this here for a short while before moving to The Shrine for those that missed it at the time and wish to read through the trip reports or leave comments and tributes.

RIP IDS <3

I am glad he is getting all the adulation he so richly deserves. He was was a wonderful and sweet person, and I and the other folks on a small private board he was on miss him terribly and wish he had not so abruptly announced and carried out his plan, we were all very shocked and wounded and confused with no way to understand why. Just goes to show you never know, and at the slightest signs of depression and withdrawl to give your friends the absolute utmost love and support you can possibly give them, and make sure they understand how many others share their pain and would be left pointlessly injured if anything happened to them.

Last edited:
Its sad to see him pass. I talked to hime briefly ages ago. Please everyone take this as a warning. We all have demons locked inside. Be careful how deeply you tread on the path. As beautiful and brilliant as our paths may be there is always a dark side that we must learn to understand and cope with. It is my sincere hope that we all can learn from this individual and strive to better ourselves and this community in his memorium.

Does anyone have real world confirmation of his passing? Or is this all completely based on net posts? Honestly I am not trying to be disrespectful or play a game of any sort, just achieve definitive closure for some folks that were in a group with him for a long time and who felt extremely close to him.

RIP

From reading his reports he sounded like he had a very insightfull perspective on things. Its a real shame that insight has been lost.